Goldenking

What kind of music do you like?

30 posts in this topic

I'm a huge fan of Mr. Suicide Sheep. Despite the name, he has an impressive collection of music ranging anywhere from techno, club, new wave, and many other genres. The whole thing is free; he helps artists gain exposure through his youtube account. Of the many groups, MitiS has to be one of my favorites on my downtime when I need to relax:

On another note, is there a "spoiler" option on these forums? It makes it easier to help keep videos from slowing down a page, and I've seen people use it before, I just don't know how.

Avenged Sevenfold, CKY, Black Veil Brides, Children of Bodom, Avatar, Death, Papa Roach, Korn, Kiss, Disturbed, Switchfoot, Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch, Memphis May Fire, Darkness Divided, Phinehas, The Devil Wears Prada, Asking Alexandria, Skid Row, Metallica, Megadeth, Michael Jackson, Prince, One Republic, 2-Pac, etc. I listen to a variety 

I’m an older fella from the MTV generation. I love 80’s rock, 70’s rock. My favorites bands...Huey Lewis and the News, Def Leppard, The Eagles, among others. Got into R&B in the 90’s. Eminem in the 90’s. Discovered Green Day in the 2000s. 

Disco, Synth Pop, but sometimes do like to hear soft music with some nice and meaningful lyrics.