Deeify

What's Your Team?

I know we're a lot of gamers in here but, what's your favorite sports teams?  Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey?

560.jpg

You know the sad part? There was a time I wanted nothing more than to be in sports radio. I used to work for an NHL broadcaster and a CFL broadcaster. I did colour commentary for junior hockey and professional women's hockey. I had press passes to Air Canada center. I was fully immersed in sports.

Now, I am not sure how my Blue Jays are doing, nor my Mets. I haven't seen a hockey game since the Olympics and beyond watching a scrimmage for the Browns this year, no football in 3 years.

I used to play NCAA football, then import my team in to madden. When that was done it was hockey time. Then it was spring when I bought MLB the show.

Now I am fluent in "How about that local sports team? They sure showed up and sportsed their hearts out. Can you believe they got so many sports points!?"

not a huge a sports guy but i do enjoy baseball. i don't follow it closely anymore but I try to make it to target field to see the twins a few times a year. 

21 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Living in the UK so I don't watch much NFL.

More into football (soccer)

And I support Chelsea FC.

Linguistic digression:

I much prefer the British "support" to the American "am a fan of". I wish it was socially acceptable to use over here. I'd rather support a team than identify as a fanatic of them.

• Like 1

I only watch football. So my team is the Chiefs.  In College football, I'm a sad Mizzou fan, it has been painful to watch over the past several seasons.