Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
EvilElvenElvis

IF John Carpenters Halloween Gets Announced On Friday the 13th.

Recommended Posts

Id love to see Myers And Haddonfeild Come to life in a cool video game.if this game is announced in october how will it be funded. ive been reading some of the things mentioned about it in this group.one things for sure little kids like Tommy Doyle will not be in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dead by daylight has a Michael Myers playable character & haddonfield map. I believe you play as Jamie Lee Curtis as well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

michael myers is already on dead by daylight, I dont think it would be a good idea to do the same, many people would think they only wanted to copy their idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On September 7, 2017 at 11:08 AM, EvilElvenElvis said:

Id love to see Myers And Haddonfeild Come to life in a cool video game.if this game is announced in october how will it be funded. ive been reading some of the things mentioned about it in this group.one things for sure little kids like Tommy Doyle will not be in the game.

What are you talking about? There is no upcoming Halloween game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, William Shatner said:

I think that is already in another game there might be a right to use issue, Hope not because you are right that would be cool

Myers has been in Call of Duty and Dead by Daylight, which are totally separate studios.  This likely means that neither studio had continual rights to the character, but just one shot licensing deals.  Jason was also in Mortal Kombat XL before F13 came out.

 

There was an unlicensed game made by Pig Farmer Games that was pretty decent, but it got taken down for copyright issues.  They renamed it to Babysitter Bloodbath and removed the Halloween images and music from the game and put it back up, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I Know That They Mentioned that they want to do Halloween as a next project video game. i hope funding gets announced through The Backer campaign instead of Kickstarter.Jamie Lee Curtis would be awesome to have the rights for her charachter.id like to see all the Halloween movies be represented in this game.but Halloween one starts out at a Mental facility with Michael Myers IN A Hospital smock and he steals a car from Dr Loomis And The Nurse.i think all the charachters could fit in the first level 1978 map with The High School Kids Babysitting and just visiting eachoters houses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

I Know That They Mentioned that they want to do Halloween as a next project video game. i hope funding gets announced through The Backer campaign instead of Kickstarter.Jamie Lee Curtis would be awesome to have the rights for her charachter.id like to see all the Halloween movies be represented in this game.but Halloween one starts out at a Mental facility with Michael Myers IN A Hospital smock and he steals a car from Dr Loomis And The Nurse.i think all the charachters could fit in the first level 1978 map with The High School Kids Babysitting and just visiting eachoters houses.

No, it should start when he was a killer clown kid. Classic young Michael clown skin would be great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well i know that games like skyrim have kids in the game.actually one kids performs a black sacrement to the Dark Brotherhood. i seen an interview with WES of the Gunmedia team where he does say that he wants to do HALLOWEEN Next as the next game project.im hoping Gunmedia And Illfonic will release more news about creating a full John Carpenters Halloween game with all Halloweens represented and covered.i did like rob zombies young myers. im hoping this friday the 13th the game developers will share their thoughts and planes for this title JOHN CARPENTERS HALLOWEEN.Remember Halloween started it all with the slasher genre and Dead by Daylight did not make a full version of this game.the question is will this title be funded through Backerkit or Kickstarter and will funding for it be announced on friday the 13th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

if  a funding campaign for an official Halloween game blessed by John Carpenter is announced this october,i will do an air guitar dance and video it.

I'm not sure why you seem to think this is even in the works?

Also, Gun is definitely not getting their hands on the Halloween license.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I'm not sure why you seem to think this is even in the works?

Also, Gun is definitely not getting their hands on the Halloween license.

Well since your so clever and you know everything about who owns what or whos doing what why dont you explain how you know what you know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

Well since your so clever and you know everything about who owns what or whos doing what why dont you explain how you know what you know.

Start watching at 2:41

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well your awnser is cleary based on your opinion,not fact.just because youve been on the forum for a long time doesent make you knowlegable about everything The Gunmedia and Illfonic gaming company is doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

well your awnser is cleary based on your opinion,not fact.just because youve been on the forum for a long time doesent make you knowlegable about everything The Gunmedia and Illfonic gaming company is doing.

Okay, fine... I'll give you a minute of my day. :)

You're right, I did not take your question seriously and I responded in such a way as to brush off what I considered a stupid question. As you mentioned, I'm a long-time member of the forum and in the time I've been on the forum, as well as previous to that, I have not heard or seen any mention of Gun or Illphonic's involvement in a Halloween game.

You've created an imaginary scenario that is not based on reality or supported by facts and you're upset that I haven't dispelled your fantasy using facts to do so. I don't require facts to tell you that you're wrong and the question of Gun or Illphonic making a Halloween game only exists in your mind and not reality. Unless you're capable of providing some facts to back up your personal claims I will continue to assert that Gun and Illphonic will not be making a Halloween game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you type in on google search engine Gunnmedia or Illfonic John Carpenters Halloween you may be suprised. i know i seen Wes in an interview saying that he wants to do Halloween next. halloween started the slasher genre. hoping that Illfonic and Gunmedia announce there next horror title on friday the 13th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2017 at 1:31 PM, EvilElvenElvis said:

if you type in on google search engine Gunnmedia or Illfonic John Carpenters Halloween you may be suprised. i know i seen Wes in an interview saying that he wants to do Halloween next. halloween started the slasher genre. hoping that Illfonic and Gunmedia announce there next horror title on friday the 13th.

Where is the video of anyone saying this.

Please post it here.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Where is the video of anyone saying this.

Please post it here.

 

@Strigoi, you do realize this thread is from back in 2017 right? I doubt you will get a response. 

You seem to be real excited about the fact that there is the possibility of a Halloween game in the works, and that’s fine, we all are, but try to take it easy with the reviving of old posts. Some of the members that posted these threads may no longer visit these forums anymore. 

I’m with you though, I hope they are seriously considering a Halloween game. If anyone could give Michael a proper game, it would definitely be Gun. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

@Strigoi, you do realize this thread is from back in 2017 right? I doubt you will get a response. 

You seem to be real excited about the fact that there is the possibility of a Halloween game in the works, and that’s fine, we all are, but try to take it easy with the reviving of old posts. Some of the members that posted these threads may no longer visit these forums anymore. 

I’m with you though, I hope they are seriously considering a Halloween game. If anyone could give Michael a proper game, it would definitely be Gun. 

Your Right I've gotten carried away and excited that there may be a pssible Halloween game.

I Apologize for filling the board with old posts.

Meanwhile i hope maybe we will hear more hints Revealed in the up coming months.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×