ZiG ZaG

Why I am the best Vanessa!!!

I'll just move this across to General, since it's not an introduction.

Killing jason is too easy as is. Only takes 2 competent players an any moderate to mediocre jason will be slain everytime. 

I fail to see how killing jason makes you the best, its just that easy, especially as Vanessa who is so fast and stam'd up she practically steals the sweater for free.

You want impress me? Kill jason as Deborah, not impossible, but not too easy either.

Either way, kudos for the kills i guess lol

I'm starting to think that Vanessa is actually pretty underrated. Sure she's loud, but she runs fast as heck and her stamina is great. Maybe use some perks or something.... man... I should start using her more.. she's not really bad now that I think of it.

1 hour ago, Absurd Boy said:

I'm starting to think that Vanessa is actually pretty underrated. Sure she's loud, but she runs fast as heck and her stamina is great. Maybe use some perks or something.... man... I should start using her more.. she's not really bad now that I think of it.

She was never underrated. She was always good. Stealth is useless late game as almost everyone dies. Jason will have few targets left to track and he will be eyeballing you. This is when speed and stamina matter the most for survivalibility. The people that likes to hide mostly don't make it out alive.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Archgamer said:

She was never underrated. She was always good. Stealth is useless late game as almost everyone dies. Jason will have few targets left to track and he will be eyeballing you. This is when speed and stamina matter the most for survivalibility. The people that likes to hide mostly don't make it out alive.

*cough  cough* AJ

21 hours ago, ZiG ZaG said:

If you have better clips.. Link them!!

I hate Vanessa but good killing Jason 

2 hours ago, Absurd Boy said:

UNDERRATED??? Quick matches abound with people too scared to use anyone BUT Vanessa or Brandon. I always encounter matches with multiple clones of both, because if there is one thing people love, it's stepping outside of a comfort zone. That was...that was sarcasm. Internet words lack tonality.  

1 hour ago, JohnnyKapow said:

UNDERRATED??? Quick matches abound with people too scared to use anyone BUT Vanessa or Brandon. I always encounter matches with multiple clones of both, because if there is one thing people love, it's stepping outside of a comfort zone. That was...that was sarcasm. Internet words lack tonality.  

Maybe it's just me. But everytime I go in a match it's always clones of AJ's or Adams.

• Like 3

*cough  cough* AJ

AJ is the Best counselor the first 5 minutes of the match. After that every minute goes by her stake lowers down...

Just now, mojitodominic said:

AJ is the Best counselor the first 5 minutes of the match. After that every minute goes by her stake lowers down...

I feel like she's overused.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Absurd Boy said:

I feel like she's overused.

Yeah, think so, she used to be my go girl. Now I just play Random counselors and Jason. Makes you play every match different.

1 minute ago, mojitodominic said:

Yeah, think so, she used to be my go girl. Now I just play Random counselors and Jason. Makes you play every match different.

Same bro!

2 hours ago, Archgamer said:

I agree.  She was very popular when the game first came out, and now that the community has unlocked the other counselors, players flocked more to those who suit their play style or personality.  If any one is left to be underrated, it's LaChappa.  However, I can tell he is starting to catch on.  I remember when Chad was underrated and now he has a cult following.  Chad is only going to become more popular as the game progresses.  

8 minutes ago, Ker Juice said:

I agree.  She was very popular when the game first came out, and now that the community has unlocked the other counselors, players flocked more to those who suit their play style or personality.  If any one is left to be underrated, it's LaChappa.  However, I can tell he is starting to catch on.  I remember when Chad was underrated and now he has a cult following.  Chad is only going to become more popular as the game progresses.  

I think every counselor bring something to the table. It's up to you to use him/her properly. You have no idea how many time Im using Lachapa or Deb and I see a Vanessa running next to me and she just won't drop the battery.... Go tries to put it herself and by the time she's done 3 counselor are dead... :unsure: 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ker Juice said:

Just because people don't use LaChappa doesn't make him underrated. LaChappa is really only good for his repair and stealth but he's essentially a weaker Deborah so why not just use Deborah who also has slightly better stamina, composure and speed but can repair just as well as him? LaChappa is essentially the counselor to use if you want a harder time to survive and I rarely see him used even now. There isn't anything underrated concerning him, he's perceived the correct way by the community. 

3 minutes ago, 1st2Die said:

Just because people don't use LaChappa doesn't make him underrated. LaChappa is really only good for his repair and stealth but he's essentially a weaker Deborah so why not just use Deborah who also has slightly better stamina, composure and speed but can repair just as well as him? LaChappa is essentially the counselor to use if you want a harder time to survive and I rarely see him used even now. There isn't anything underrated concerning him, he's perceived the correct way by the community. 

Don't underestimate the man, myth, the legend, LaChappa

1 minute ago, Absurd Boy said:

Yeah Eric is my go to because he looks hilarious and I like repairing things for people, but I hate having duplicates so if I enter a lobby and there's already someone using him (which is rare) I'll just pick a counsellor that isn't being used by anyone. 

I think the clones in this game bother me more than the server issues. At least when the game isn't working people can't use the same characters in a match. LOL...logic! 

Maybe it's just me. But everytime I go in a match it's always clones of AJ's or Adams.

I encounter that a lot too! Ugh!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Absurd Boy said:

He's not being underestimated, just stating the facts. By the way, I see the sarcasm in your comment, just felt the need to respond to the part about underestimating him.

14 minutes ago, JohnnyKapow said:

Yeah Eric is my go to because he looks hilarious and I like repairing things for people, but I hate having duplicates so if I enter a lobby and there's already someone using him (which is rare) I'll just pick a counsellor that isn't being used by anyone. 

I think the clones in this game bother me more than the server issues. At least when the game isn't working people can't use the same characters in a match. LOL...logic! 

I encounter that a lot too! Ugh!

I feel the same way about duplicates and will always try to use someone that isn't being used. I think it just takes me out of the moment to see two of the same counselors running around in-game. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 1st2Die said:

I feel the same way about duplicates and will always try to use someone that isn't being used. I think it just takes me out of the moment to see two of the same counselors running around in-game. 

I suggested a lobby that randomizes the counsellors and just assigns one to each player to avoid duplicates but was advised that it would divide the player base and make for longer queue times, so that's out. It was suggested to me to start a group that hosts matches where everyone agrees not to use duplicate characters. 

6 hours ago, B0bZomb1e said:

Killing jason is too easy as is. Only takes 2 competent players an any moderate to mediocre jason will be slain everytime. 

I fail to see how killing jason makes you the best, its just that easy, especially as Vanessa who is so fast and stam'd up she practically steals the sweater for free.

You want impress me? Kill jason as Deborah, not impossible, but not too easy either.

Either way, kudos for the kills i guess lol

Ive killed Jason over 500 times legitimately. Vanessa is hands down the best sweater girl. But the way I run the strategy, it doesnt matter what girl I am. I barely get to see him and when I do, I run him into a group of people ready to jump him.  I wait for tommy and the mask to be off  and then go into the house with tommy. Jason 90 percent of the time will come to his own house, Put a traps infront of the door, then walk in and die.

3 hours ago, JohnnyKapow said:

I suggested a lobby that randomizes the counsellors and just assigns one to each player to avoid duplicates but was advised that it would divide the player base and make for longer queue times, so that's out. It was suggested to me to start a group that hosts matches where everyone agrees not to use duplicate characters. 

I'd have to agree with what was suggested to you. I enjoy playing as different counselors but even I wouldn't like being forced to play as someone I didn't want to. Imagine the amount of people that would either leave games or not play at all because they couldn't play as the counselor that they wanted to play as.

2 hours ago, ZiG ZaG said:

Ive killed Jason over 500 times legitimately. Vanessa is hands down the best sweater girl. But the way I run the strategy, it doesnt matter what girl I am. I barely get to see him and when I do, I run him into a group of people ready to jump him.  I wait for tommy and the mask to be off  and then go into the house with tommy. Jason 90 percent of the time will come to his own house, Put a traps infront of the door, then walk in and die.

I like that strategy.

• Like 1