Mr.Unknownyt

Hi Everyone :)

Hey everyone, i am a x box user and i am loving this game. i am a small time youtube who would love to do some collabs with you fellow players.i cant wait to get more videos up. Please check out my youtube channel to see if you want to join me

. Thanks for reading and tell me what your best memory of friday is already. i know i have lots. 

Nice video, @Mr.Unknownyt. Welcome to the boards. I won't be much use to you, since I'm on PlayStation, but I'm sure you'll find some interested XBox folks around here.

6 hours ago, Mr.Unknownyt said:

Hey everyone, i am a x box user and i am loving this game. i am a small time youtube who would love to do some collabs with you fellow players.i cant wait to get more videos up. Please check out my youtube channel to see if you want to join me

. Thanks for reading and tell me what your best memory of friday is already. i know i have lots. 

Welcome to the forums and in my opinion Tiffany is way better then AJ

2 hours ago, gamergal1591 said:

Sorry Jenny myers is by far the most attractive female in the game.

LTwKzhml.png

I agree!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mr.Unknownyt said:

Welcome man! I play on Xbox as well my gamertag is The Absurd Boy. I do youtube as well. Wish you luck man! :)

Welcome to the forums!

Happy you're having fun with the game, and best wishes with your YouTube channel as well :)

If you're interested in finding new players from here (we have plenty of Xbox-ers), then you could look at the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. It's usually a good starting point.