I got this game on Steam a few months ago and I'm loving it! I play on a laptop with a video card that doesn't meet minimum requirements, forcing me to set video settings to low and render scale to 65% to get 25-30 fps but I still manage to enjoy the game. I'm planning to build a desktop soon, though. I hope to get along with everyone in this community.

Welcome fellow pc user!

We have a small community run club on Steam. If you would like to join, you can send me a friend request there, same Steam name as here and I will get you hooked up with an invite. 

Good people, no cheating, grieving, trolling. Just having fun. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Welcome fellow pc user!

We have a small community run club on Steam. If you would like to join, you can send me a friend request there, same Steam name as here and I will get you hooked up with an invite. 

Good people, no cheating, grieving, trolling. Just having fun. 

Thank you! My Steam username is fishedforgood777 and I'll most likely send a friend request soon.

Edit: Request sent.

Edited by PaintedSadMask

Welcome to the forums!

That's some dedication there, glad you can still have fun with the game. Hope your future desktop plans go well, too :)

If you're interested, you could take a look at the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread here. Lots of tags there.

3 hours ago, Davidt said:

Welcome to the forums

2 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Welcome to the forums!

That's some dedication there, glad you can still have fun with the game. Hope your future desktop plans go well, too :)

If you're interested, you could take a look at the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread here. Lots of tags there.

Thank you! I'll be sure to check the thread out.