lenified

Hello All.

Heya, everyone.

I'm new and decided to give the forums a shot since the PS4 communities weren't working out for me. My name is Len and I'm a big horror fan. I grew up on Friday the 13th. Looking to play with others on Friday the 13th. I prefer playing counselor more than Jason, mostly because I like messing with Jason players. 

My PSN user name is leneration if anybody wants to add me. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lenified said:

Heya, everyone.

I'm new and decided to give the forums a shot since the PS4 communities weren't working out for me. My name is Len and I'm a big horror fan. I grew up on Friday the 13th. Looking to play with others on Friday the 13th. I prefer playing counselor more than Jason, mostly because I like messing with Jason players. 

My PSN user name is leneration if anybody wants to add me. 

Welcome to the forums would you like to join me and @♣blond♣ Hoe group?

Hello and welcome, @lenified!

It sounds like you have been burned by some PlayStation communities. I completely understand. A bunch of us on the forums felt the same way and decided to form a different type of community. We talked about it in this thread: 

If it seems like the kind of thing you're looking for, your invitation is already on its way. We currently have 86 members on the PlayStation group, and in my experience we always have a good group of us online, during peak playing times.

8 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Hello and welcome, @lenified!

It sounds like you have been burned by some PlayStation communities. I completely understand. A bunch of us on the forums felt the same way and decided to form a different type of community. We talked about it in this thread: 

If it seems like the kind of thing you're looking for, your invitation is already on its way. We currently have 86 members on the PlayStation group, and in my experience we always have a good group of us online, during peak playing times.

Thanks for the invitation. I'll be sure to check out the group. 

Welcome to the forums!

A good place for your PSN tag would be the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. Here's a link. Lots of members have posted their tags and a little description, so it's a handy place to start. Tattooey's group is also a good one to be part of. Hope this helps :)

12 minutes ago, lenified said:

@NthnButAGoodTime

Sorry, that dude ran you over. 

No sweat. Those are the breaks playing in a public match, sometimes.

I turned on the game, thinking I'd head into one of the private matches from the community, but saw you were on and figured I'd get an introductory game in. I guess I introduced myself as roadkill :D.

I randomed in as Kenny, so my survivability was pretty low in that match anyways.

Welcome and you've come to the right place looking for people who are more interesting in having fun then just slaughtering counselors or trying to dip out in the first minute

@NthnButAGoodTime

If you decide to set up a private match, I definitely want to join. 

@UprightChair

Yeah, before they patched Friendly fire, I was the victim of people killing me, shooting me, running me over, Jason helpers,  and placing traps under me. I think the people that quit in the beginning of the match are usually the ones that die from Jason early on. Still not an excuse, but I've seen that happen a lot. And you have your rage quitters who are the lobby hosts. 

Friendly fire never bothered me being an Xbox guy quickpkay is a total crap shoot for me.  I don't rage quit as a host but I will generally let the lobby no it's a no nonsense lobby usually filled with more than half my "friends" people I trust to play seriously and people who know the deal if some troll wants to really troll we just end games if it's minor trolling they just get booted.  The people you want to play with are are the ones who have the integrity to play properly and just want to have fun.  You'll see a lot of people call glitches and exploits advanced game play styles and the arguement is always if they don't want me doing it theyll remove it but those are people who play games to break them and gain advantages.  And in a game considered highly casual I don't see the point.  

@UprightChair

Friendly fire was a big issue for me since I didn't have a lot of friends and I mainly played in Public matches. I don't understand why people used glitches and exploits because I agree with you about Friday the 13th being a highly casual game. 

• Like 1

You just have to recognize some people want to play because the love F13 (myself) other people just want to frustrate annoy and see how many different glitches they can find it's what drives them finding broken parts of games and exploiting them.  If those people had an ounce of integrity they would make the discoveries report them to the game and then not use them again certainly wouldn't be making you tube posts or forum Reddit entries about how to cheat.  And it's off topic here but if Gun or Illfonic wants to hold someone responsible for the Savini skin problems it's the people who discovered it and then sent in masses to forums and Reddit so everyone would know about it.  Mistakes happen if those people cared about the game they would have mentioned these things to people who mattered privately not tried to share it with the world