MuRdR

Problems with Removing TKing and a Proposal to Fix It

18 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

i saw fairly frequent team killing before on pc. 

I have seen only a few Jason helpers, and they were all pre-patch. 

I have never seen the other things you are talking about. You are saying something is a problem and your solution is to return a massive problem. 

These boards saw 4 or 5 threads a day about how bad team killing was. 

We have seen 4 or 5 total posts since about what you are talking about and most turn out to be people who liked being able to kill random people in order to help themselves, not the altruistic beacons of light trying to solve our community's problems. 

The truth is, team killing is gone in public matches, likely forever. 

Show me something that deals with these new problems that isn't a system that was abused. 

You can't be serious that you haven't seen Jason helpers since the patch?

What post-patch variable would deter people from helping him?  

Once again, I disagree that TKing was ever a "massive problem". 

5 minutes ago, MuRdR said:

Essentially, your opposition to the vote system can be applied to all aspects of the game.  

X could be abused so let's take it out. And I agree that most random TKing was done by shotgun, which means 1 person at max was killed, MAYBE 2 if they ccame back as Tommy Jarvis.

Also, if I'm in lobby controlled by a "group of trolls" why would I stay? That group of trolls will do whatever they want, so that isn't a good reason IMO

Not let's take it out in the case of your suggestion. Let's not add it. 

Most of the time I was team killed it was with me lee weapons. I do not have the thick skin perk. 

Either way you slice it, you would be letting trolls control a lobby and whether or not people can play. 

Your system also allows for getting rid of a Jason player who is too good, a player who isn't good enough in your opinion or new players. 

You can disagree about it not being a problem before, but you would be wrong, and the facts are on my side. 

You don't need to deter something that is not a problem as much. Maybe I am lucky not to have Jason helpers. 

4 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Not let's take it out in the case of your suggestion. Let's not add it. 

Most of the time I was team killed it was with me lee weapons. I do not have the thick skin perk. 

Either way you slice it, you would be letting trolls control a lobby and whether or not people can play. 

Your system also allows for getting rid of a Jason player who is too good, a player who isn't good enough in your opinion or new players. 

I don't know what to tell you.  It was rarely abused in the ways you're discussing.  Maybe if one spot was left and the lobby was full of friends who wanted their teammate to join, sure they'd vote one person out.  But it was incredibly rare, and it outweighs the TKing burden imo.  

Also, have you heard of Combat mode, block, and counter? I was never killed by a single TKer with a melee weapon.  If ever, it was by a group of friends just screwing around and I'd leave.

2 minutes ago, MuRdR said:

I don't know what to tell you.  It was rarely abused in the ways you're discussing.  Maybe if one spot was left and the lobby was full of friends who wanted their teammate to join, sure they'd vote one person out.  But it was incredibly rare, and it outweighs the TKing burden imo.  

Also, have you heard of Combat mode, block, and counter? I was never killed by a single TKer with a melee weapon.  If ever, it was by a group of friends just screwing around and I'd leave.

Two hits dude. 2. 

Private match is still an option for fans of team killing.

If the developers wanted a kick to vote feature it would have been added from the start. I understand a few players want it.

I would be annoyed if I got kicked during a match after waiting 5 to 10 minutes to get a match started.

Waited through the load screen, 10 second count down, and 10 second Jason kill intro just to get kicked at the start. That would get old fast.

It sucks when I have a great match as Jason and the host rage quits too.

4 hours ago, MuRdR said:

F13 has been one of the most fun games that I've played and that's a testament to you and your team's work, but that fun fell off with the latest patch.  The removal of teamkilling in public matches has made over 50 percent of the games that I join almost unplayable.

Was there a problem with people trolling by teamkilling, sure.  But it was nothing compared to what we deal with now: helping Jason, holding the phone fuse, keys, battery, or gas, trapping people in rooms by blocking the doorway, and most importantly, the removal of team killing took away the realistic choice between killing or sacrificing someone else so that you get out alive.  

"Helping" Jason has become nearly unstoppable.  Prior to the patch, the team could take the player out and continue the game without someone relaying positions to Jason.  Now, as others on the forums have posted there is a recourse - report them.  Sure, but I'm not taking the time to record someone, upload it, send it to you, and HOPE that they get banned.  Even if they are banned, how long will it take? TKing them instantly solved the problem.

Holding the phone fuse, keys, battery, or gas is now a "Fun" way for trolls to ruin me and my team's game.  Sometimes, the person holding the item is doing so while helping Jason!  Once again, helping Jason and holding the items were easily taken care of prior to the patch.  Now?  I have to play the entire game without one method or two methods (phone and car/boat).  

Trapping people by blocking the doorway is among the most aggravating consequences of the patch.  Now, players will sit in a doorway, as a way of trolling.  With TKing, they'd be killed and I'd be able to go about my way.  Now I have to quit or try and wait them out and/or dodge Jason.

Finally, the realistic aspect, whichthe Dev team discussed as a reason for TKing at launch, is gone.  Everyone knows the situation that I'm describing; 4 seats and 5 counselors at the car, do I take one for the team or kill a fellow counselor out of selfishness and the need to survive. This was a great oversight by your team at the outset, now since people complained about one aspect of the game (TKing), we need to take it out?  I vehemently disagree with this situation.

So, what do we do?  I think a full re-institution of team killing is needed for public matches.  At this point, I won't be playing F13 until/if it is restored.  The game is just a waste of time to play, because of the new forms of trolling that have arisen since TKing was removed.

If your team is looking for a way to address TKing, then I'd suggest a system similar to that of SOCOM: US Navy Seals on PS2 and 3.  This game offered a voting system that allowed members in the lobby to vote out members who weren't playing, teamkilling, or trolling (A majority needed to vote the person out, I believe).  This is the PERFECT option to keep teamkilling, while also protecting against the abuses that it brings.

Thanks for reading everyone.  

Look here team killer,Team killing was taking out for a reason and it was a got damn good reason too. From reading your post you say that team killing needs to come back so if 5 or more people are near the car, then someone with a machete or a shotgun are allowed or it is ok to kill someone???? Like really<_<??

Ok so you say that if team killing comes back it will help stop trolls from taking battery or gas, fuse from taking it to the corner of the map.Well let me ask you this how in the hell you are going to know that if you  don't see them all the times when they do have a item for the objective and they already have place one near the corner of the map so no one will get it? Then what..... how is team killing going to stop that?

You say If you see or hear someone helping Jason out by telling where everyone is or holding a item so Jason can kill everyone that team killing can help solve that problem by killing that person. Let me ask you this if team killing was to come back to quick play how in the hell are you going to kill them if they have the fuse,keys and battery or gas and they decide to hide under a bed so you can NEVER kill them?? 

Team killing was the MOST TERRIBLE IDEA FOR THIS GAME. You don't see counselors trying to kill each other before Jason come to do, so why the hell should this happen in this game if this whole game is base of the damn movie?

Question like these should be thought of before trying to put Cancer(tking) back into this game.

4 hours ago, MuRdR said:

This game offered a voting system that allowed members in the lobby to vote out members who weren't playing, teamkilling, or trolling (A majority needed to vote the person out, I believe).  This is the PERFECT option to keep teamkilling, while also protecting against the abuses that it brings.

Nope. It'd be abused to death. People could get kicked for simply not having a mic. A Jason player could kill all counselors and then suddenly when everyone is waiting for the next game to start, someone starts trying to kick the Jason player. If enough players are that salty over the Jason being good, then that player gets kicked for just trying to play the game. 

51 minutes ago, JasonKILLER said:

Team killing was the MOST TERRIBLE IDEA FOR THIS GAME. You don't see counselors trying to kill each other before Jason come to do, so why the hell should this happen in this game if this whole game is base of the damn movie?

Vic killed Joey in Part V. Maybe that could work for a special Part V update. You have Jason and Vic running around, except Vic is just like a normal counselor and can be killed by both Jason, and just for this map, counselors.

54 minutes ago, JasonKILLER said:

Look here team killer,Team killing was taking out for a reason and it was a got damn good reason too. From reading your post you say that team killing needs to come back so if 5 or more people are near the car, then someone with a machete or a shotgun are allowed or it is ok to kill someone???? Like really<_<??

Ok so you say that if team killing comes back it will help stop trolls from taking battery or gas, fuse from taking it to the corner of the map.Well let me ask you this how in the hell you are going to know that if you  don't see them all the times when they do have a item for the objective and they already have place one near the corner of the map so no one will get it? Then what..... how is team killing going to stop that?

You say If you see or hear someone helping Jason out by telling where everyone is or holding a item so Jason can kill everyone that team killing can help solve that problem by killing that person. Let me ask you this if team killing was to come back to quick play how in the hell are you going to kill them if they have the fuse,keys and battery or gas and they decide to hide under a bed so you can NEVER kill them?? 

Question like these should be thought of before trying to put Cancer(tking) back into this game.

Half of this post is rambling gibberish, but I'll bite on a few of your points.  I've answered others in other responses to users.

1- Yes. Go to movies, books, real life stories, etc. It comes down to 1 person too many, so one person either has to sacrifice themselves or make sure they get the last spot.  Not hard to understand.

2- How do I know if someone is sitting on the gas etc.? Watching them?  If I see someone run around with that equipment with no interest in putting it into the car, then yes they should be killed.  Sorry, if you're that guy but learn to play the game and finish objectives, quickly.

3-You never finished your original point on Jason and a counselor working together.  Like I said previously, we've all heard people give Jason call outs because they're friends or they're trying to save their own life.  If they were caught doing this, another counselor could TK them to save the others

You and others on here are falling into the trap of trying to make TK, or other responses to TKing, pass a purity test.  Nothing will work perfectly, but TKing served a purpose while also being abused by few members

1 hour ago, SnakeSound222 said:

Nope. It'd be abused to death. People could get kicked for simply not having a mic. A Jason player could kill all counselors and then suddenly when everyone is waiting for the next game to start, someone starts trying to kick the Jason player. If enough players are that salty over the Jason being good, then that player gets kicked for just trying to play the game. 

Vic killed Joey in Part V. Maybe that could work for a special Part V update. You have Jason and Vic running around, except Vic is just like a normal counselor and can be killed by both Jason, and just for this map, counselors.

Nice example of why team killing had to go away from quickplay

The guy only wanted to help and thats it. Vic had anger problems and got mad and just kill a guy that wanted to be a team player and because of that Vic went to jail and could no longer be with everyone else at camp. Who knows the chance of him staying could mean he would try and kill everyone else that made him  mad.He might just take JASON job of killing everyone. Seems Just like in game when someone just dont like someone else they just will team kill just for the fun of it or just because they felt like it

when dedicated servers come out there should be a way to open public rooms.  An anything goes room, a no team killing room, ect...

I'm fine with team killing cuz if i was unarmed id just get under a bed or in a closet, remember their name, find a machete then kill them. Its the jason helpers that are the real trash of this game imo. 

Whats wrong jason? Cant hunt on your own? ur gonna post it on youtube for likes? weak asses

1 hour ago, MuRdR said:

Half of this post is rambling gibberish, but I'll bite on a few of your points.  I've answered others in other responses to users.

1- Yes. Go to movies, books, real life stories, etc. It comes down to 1 person too many, so one person either has to sacrifice themselves or make sure they get the last spot.  Not hard to understand.

2- How do I know if someone is sitting on the gas etc.? Watching them?  If I see someone run around with that equipment with no interest in putting it into the car, then yes they should be killed.  Sorry, if you're that guy but learn to play the game and finish objectives, quickly.

3-You never finished your original point on Jason and a counselor working together.  Like I said previously, we've all heard people give Jason call outs because they're friends or they're trying to save their own life.  If they were caught doing this, another counselor could TK them to save the others

You and others on here are falling into the trap of trying to make TK, or other responses to TKing, pass a purity test.  Nothing will work perfectly, but TKing served a purpose while also being abused by few members

1.Im only talking about Friday the 13th movies not other survival books or real life stories .This game is about Friday the 13th. From what I know counselors are trying to help and live not kill each other.

2. exacting you wont see other counselor all the time that will try and do this,so why should team killing come back to quickplay when it wont solve the problem 100% instead of just hurting the game more?

3.what im saying is for a example"A counselor can grab a gas,fuse,keys and just camp under a bed or a closet and never come out so no one can leave and then tell Jason where everyone is"Now tell me how is team killing going to solve that?

There are other ways to solve these problems but team killing is not the way.If you want to teamkill then go to private lobby and get your friends and team kill them.Other people are trying to play this game like as if they are in the Friday the 13th.

11 minutes ago, JasonKILLER said:

Nice example of why team killing had to go away from quickplay

The guy only wanted to help and thats it. Vic had anger problems and got mad and just kill a guy that wanted to be a team player and because of that Vic went to jail and could no longer be with everyone else at camp. Who knows the chance of him staying could mean he would try and kill everyone else that made him  mad.He might just take JASON job of killing everyone. Seems Just like in game when someone just dont like someone else they just will team kill just for the fun of it or just because they felt like it

That's why Vic, and only Vic, should be killable by counselors. Or maybe have random chance of him joining in. His health should be the same as regular counselors. Decent counselors will know to use combat stance to fight him off. And of course Jason should be able to kill him as well. He should only spawn on a Part V map.

1 minute ago, JasonKILLER said:

1.Im only talking about Friday the 13th movies not other survival books.This game is about Friday the 13th. From what I know counselors are trying to help and live not kill each other.

2. exacting you wont see other counselor all the time that will try and do this,so why should team killing come back to quickplay when it wont solve the problem 100% instead of just hurting the game more?

3.what im saying is for a example"A counselor can grab a gas,fuse,keys and just camp under a bed or a closet and never come out so no one can leave and then tell Jason where everyone is"Now tell me how is team killing going to solve that?

There are other ways to solve these problems but team killing is not the way.If you want to teamkill then go to private lobby and get your friends and team kill them.Other people are trying to play this game like as if they are in the Friday the 13th.

Jesus Christ.

The point is not that I like teamkilling, it is a necessary component of the game that I deal with.

59 minutes ago, MuRdR said:

Jesus Christ.

The point is not that I like teamkilling, it is a necessary component of the game that I deal with.

And my point is teamkilling is not a necessary component when it does not fix the problems 100% and all it will do is cause more problems in game and cause other counselor to do what Apollyon said in bold words

1 hour ago, Apollyon said:

when dedicated servers come out there should be a way to open public rooms.  An anything goes room, a no team killing room, ect...

I'm fine with team killing cuz if i was unarmed id just get under a bed or in a closet, remember their name, find a machete then kill them. Its the jason helpers that are the real trash of this game imo. 

Whats wrong jason? Cant hunt on your own? ur gonna post it on youtube for likes? weak asses

1 hour ago, MuRdR said:

Jesus Christ.

We should not have to try and do this to play this game. My main focus should be about getting what I need to escape and avoid Jason.It should not be about me trying to avoid Jason and Little Jason counselors too.

9 minutes ago, JasonKILLER said:

1.Im only talking about Friday the 13th movies not other survival books or real life stories .This game is about Friday the 13th. From what I know counselors are trying to help and live not kill each other.

i dont think team killing would solve that at all cuz these troll are usually inna party chat telling jason everything anyways

On 9/6/2017 at 1:34 PM, MuRdR said:

F13 has been one of the most fun games that I've played and that's a testament to you and your team's work, but that fun fell off with the latest patch.  The removal of teamkilling in public matches has made over 50 percent of the games that I join almost unplayable.

Was there a problem with people trolling by teamkilling, sure.  But it was nothing compared to what we deal with now: helping Jason, holding the phone fuse, keys, battery, or gas, trapping people in rooms by blocking the doorway, and most importantly, the removal of team killing took away the realistic choice between killing or sacrificing someone else so that you get out alive.  

"Helping" Jason has become nearly unstoppable.  Prior to the patch, the team could take the player out and continue the game without someone relaying positions to Jason.  Now, as others on the forums have posted there is a recourse - report them.  Sure, but I'm not taking the time to record someone, upload it, send it to you, and HOPE that they get banned.  Even if they are banned, how long will it take? TKing them instantly solved the problem.

Holding the phone fuse, keys, battery, or gas is now a "Fun" way for trolls to ruin me and my team's game.  Sometimes, the person holding the item is doing so while helping Jason!  Once again, helping Jason and holding the items were easily taken care of prior to the patch.  Now?  I have to play the entire game without one method or two methods (phone and car/boat).  

Trapping people by blocking the doorway is among the most aggravating consequences of the patch.  Now, players will sit in a doorway, as a way of trolling.  With TKing, they'd be killed and I'd be able to go about my way.  Now I have to quit or try and wait them out and/or dodge Jason.

Finally, the realistic aspect, whichthe Dev team discussed as a reason for TKing at launch, is gone.  Everyone knows the situation that I'm describing; 4 seats and 5 counselors at the car, do I take one for the team or kill a fellow counselor out of selfishness and the need to survive. This was a great oversight by your team at the outset, now since people complained about one aspect of the game (TKing), we need to take it out?  I vehemently disagree with this situation.

So, what do we do?  I think a full re-institution of team killing is needed for public matches.  At this point, I won't be playing F13 until/if it is restored.  The game is just a waste of time to play, because of the new forms of trolling that have arisen since TKing was removed.

If your team is looking for a way to address TKing, then I'd suggest a system similar to that of SOCOM: US Navy Seals on PS2 and 3.  This game offered a voting system that allowed members in the lobby to vote out members who weren't playing, teamkilling, or trolling (A majority needed to vote the person out, I believe).  This is the PERFECT option to keep teamkilling, while also protecting against the abuses that it brings.

Thanks for reading everyone.  

I understand an see your side completely. I agree the new way of trolling is just as bad. 

Let me share with you my most recent experience though.

The map was Small Higgins and I found the battery in a house equal distance to both cars(I also had keys). I decide to try to help out the majority of the team. I radio to find out where the 4 seat car is and head that way. When i get there I notice two traps on the car and I have no med spray, so I drop the battery. My teammate then continues on about how the trap won't hurt me and he has med spray if it does. I attempt the repair because I was Deb. The trap goes off, I'm immediately in the injured cripple state and he did not heal me. Jason has now appeared due to the alert so I try to drop the battery and instead of holding the first time I hit down i accidentally dropped my pocket knife(I asked for it back so I could live and continue to help, he said no which he can do. He no longer wants to help me or work as a team, his choice). Now while holding down the guy who said he'd heal me and didn't picked up the knife so now I'm completely injured and defenseless.

Jason sees me injured and chooses to leave me as an easy kill and goes after the other people. I pick up the battery and limp to a house and find a med spray. I hear the guy that basically left me for dead die and Jason is swarming that car. I decide to take the battery to the 2 seat car as my only chance to get out because everyone decided to leave me for dead. They all naturally start complaining that I took it away instead of looking for the second battery, which is fair the battery was there and I took it away. So that guy that originally effed me over comes back as Tommy and says he is going to hunt me down and shoot me(TK still exist in Private which is what this was). So I tell him if he actually protects me I'll take it back to the 4 seat car, he says no and that now his only mission is to kill me. I decide to get into a closet and hide from him so he can't shoot me(I still have the battery). We proceed to sit there for 5+ minutes while others are asking for our help. I tell them I'd be glad to but this kid wants to kill me. 

Let us look at the facts. I am technically hording a part, but not to be a dick but because if I leave the closet this guy will shoot me even if I go back to the 4 seat car. I did take the battery away but it was my only chance to survive because I had no weapon(was carrying the battery), was injured to a cripple and my pocket knife was taken. Taking the thing I found to the other escape where Jason was not at was my only chance to survive and is a part of the game.

...To me, this is why TK should stay out, because this guy is angry that he effed me over so he could live and when I took what I found(his chance at escape away) he wanted to hunt me down to kill me.

So don't get me wrong, I understand that trolls will always find a way to troll. I understand your new experiences since TK left, but there has to be a better solution that won't allow a guy too lazy to look for the other part a way to end my game.

...btw for anyone curios to how his vengeance ended. He stood there until someone else led Jason to us and he tried to keep telling Jason where I was in the house but Jason didn't believe him and wen after him. He had to use his shotgun on Jason and when he did I ran and he was pissed. Jason ended up killing him and later caught up to me as well.

Also, this is not the only experience I've had just the latest. I am frequently killed by shotgun when I'm nowhere near Jason and they laugh. I sometimes die by combat even when trying to defend. I play on random and if I'm a character who doesn't take damage well and they catch me off guard then yeah they can kill me. 

I just think there could be a better solution. Like a push mechanic for people blocking and for hoarders of gas/battery perhaps after 5-9 minutes of being held it just will re-spawn somewhere(not perfect, just a thought), before anyone says anything I have seen gas re-spawn. I was once at the boat with gas and others tried to escape in the car. I look at the map to see where they are and it says CAR DESTROYED on objectives. When i got out of that screen, the second gas had reappeared next to me on the dock. I now had two gas cans.

There just has too be a better solution. I think as a community instead of fighting to bring something back we can find a better way to handle instances.

On 9/6/2017 at 3:55 PM, dgrandy1012 said:

Team killing was so bad on PS4!  Since the patch, they still try, I guess they didn't get the memo..lol  It makes you bloody but not hurt!  It is so stupid to me!  Bottom line, that is NOT the game/movie!!  DUH!  Like I said before, wait for "The Purge" the game to do your free for all killing spree!

Tell that to Pamela Voorhees, the guy from Part 5 that hacked up the fat dude, and Roy, all team killers! Now...you were saying?

2 minutes ago, Andre said:

Tell that to Pamela Voorhees, the guy from Part 5 that hacked up the fat dude, and Roy, all team killers! Now...you were saying?

This argument hinges on whether or not they were being hunted by Jason to begin, which they weren't, as Pamela was the killer in Part 1. Roy Burns was a victim of circumstance, and was a copy cat (not a Team Killer). Vinny was probably the only real Team Killer in the sense that he killed someone simply because he found them annoying and wanted to.

Just now, Nickypoolicious said:

This argument hinges on whether or not they were being hunted by Jason to begin, which they weren't, as Pamela was the killer in Part 1. Roy Burns was a victim of circumstance, and was a copy cat (not a Team Killer). Vinny was probably the only real Team Killer in the sense that he killed someone simply because he found them annoying and wanted to.

Honey, Pamela worked as a cook at the camp and she killed two counselors whom she knew at the camp, she is the original team killer, and so are both characters from Part 5, sorry to break it to ya

Just now, Andre said:

Honey, Pamela worked as a cook at the camp and she killed two counselors whom she knew at the camp, she is the original team killer, and so are both characters from Part 5, sorry to break it to ya

I will concede to that, yes, she was the classic Team Killer lol in that situation. But Roy isn't on anyone's team except the paramedics, until he loses his shit because his son was killed so he decides to make the Jason Voorhees legend come back to life. Vinny, the guy who killer Roy's kid, was a team killer as well because they were all patients at this medical "camp."

Just now, Nickypoolicious said:

I will concede to that, yes, she was the classic Team Killer lol in that situation. But Roy isn't on anyone's team except the paramedics, until he loses his shit because his son was killed so he decides to make the Jason Voorhees legend come back to life. Vinny, the guy who killer Roy's kid, was a team killer as well because they were all patients at this medical "camp."

Roy killed the other paramedic off screen, Reggie and that lady found his bound, remember it fell oit of the caf and his throat was slit, so Roy killed his paramedic partner, he was a team killer too

I wouldn't be opposed to team killing coming back IF...and ONLY IF...there was life after.

The biggest problem with the team killing was...oh look...someone killed you with the shotty, now you gotta wait the entire game or leave...unless you get Jarvis...but then your tempted to use that shotty on the person who used the map one on you. Then you had the case scenario with the team killer was killed, came back as Jarvis and got a free shotgun out of the deal.

That's the biggest problem. Spectator is a huge drag. If there was less incentive to team kill for no reason, knowing the player had life after death. I just don't see how.

So with that said. It should stay off or maybe they should make a hunger games mode for the maps, with no Jason present, of course that wouldn't be fun because killing each other WOULD be the point, not trolling to ruin the game. It makes me doubt how different that new game mode they talked about will be.

2 minutes ago, Andre said:

Roy killed the other paramedic off screen, Reggie and that lady found his bound, remember it fell oit of the caf and his throat was slit, so Roy killed his paramedic partner, he was a team killer too

Oh right, because the other paramedic made a joke about how the dead kid looked or a bad joke about the body in general. Don't know how I forgot that.

7 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

I wouldn't be opposed to team killing coming back IF...and ONLY IF...there was life after.

The biggest problem with the team killing was...oh look...someone killed you with the shotty, now you gotta wait the entire game or leave...unless you get Jarvis...but then your tempted to use that shotty on the person who used the map one on you. Then you had the case scenario with the team killer was killed, came back as Jarvis and got a free shotgun out of the deal.

That's the biggest problem. Spectator is a huge drag. If there was less incentive to team kill for no reason, knowing the player had life after death. I just don't see how.

So with that said. It should stay off or maybe they should make a hunger games mode for the maps, with no Jason present, of course that wouldn't be fun because killing each other WOULD be the point, not trolling to ruin the game. It makes me doubt how different that new game mode they talked about will be.

Team killing has to come back, but one reasom people do it is because of boredom, its so easy, to knockout, outrun, and evade Jason that hes not a threat anymore, and evergome is impatient and wants to be Jason so they take matters into there on hands, it really speaks tp how weak Jason is in the game when a bugzy or tommy kills 3 of his counselors.