Sign in to follow this  
PowellCampsNAKED

Funny gameplay thoughts!

These are kinda all non sense but funny thoughts -

What if a councelor was allowed to swallow the car keys and actually did it to the group as soon as the car was fixed? lol but you were able to cut him open to get them out haha!

What if Jason camps next to the car the entire session? Mmmmm we're screwed unless we go to the boat sooo nevermind!

What if Jason got in the car and drove off leaving the councelors lol

Lmao Jason be like

"You guys are messed up! I'm out of here!"

I can imagine someone attempting to kill Jason and the player of Jason just standing still getting beaten on, Jason just looks down "wtf dude stop"

Black widow I'm sure Jason would get in and start stabbing the steering wheel out of frustration lol

What if Jason noticed s counselor under a bed but then pretended he didn't see him but then pretended to lay on the bed as if he's taking a nap lol the councelor would never wanna take that chance to crawl out

If anyone of these COD kids get into this I can see Jason "Teabagging" a lot of counselors or talking like Peter Griffin.

• Like 2

If anyone of these COD kids get into this I can see Jason "Teabagging" a lot of counselors or talking like Peter Griffin.

I think that'll be one of the few times we'll be able to complete a match without any counselor dying :P