So I finally reached level 101 and it got me wondering why this is the highest level you can get to, and it hasn't been a year since the game has been released.

I am suggesting that the maximum level should increase every 4-5 months by 101 levels. (The maximum level is currently 101, then it would be 202, then 303 and so on)

Every 101 levels, the counselors would unlock a new outfit, which you would then unlock a variety of reskins for as you level up. (These new outfits can be mix and matched with other outfits for that counselor)

Also you would unlock reskins/bloodied/altered versions of Jasons current costumes (E.g You could unlock a red part 2 Jason at level 114 or a Torn up part 8 at 121) Aswell as a whole new costume every 101 levels.

• Like 5

It's taken me over three months to reach level 39, I don't wanna miss out on all that with my rate of play :P

See how others feel, though. Some kind of prestige system for those reaching level 101 would be a nice idea.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, MidnightCallerXx said:

So I finally reached level 101 and it got me wondering why this is the highest level you can get to, and it hasn't been a year since the game has been released.

I am suggesting that the maximum level should increase every 4-5 months by 101 levels. (The maximum level is currently 101, then it would be 202, then 303 and so on)

Every 101 levels, the counselors would unlock a new outfit, which you would then unlock a variety of reskins for as you level up. (These new outfits can be mix and matched with other outfits for that counselor)

Also you would unlock reskins/bloodied/altered versions of Jasons current costumes (E.g You could unlock a red part 2 Jason at level 114 or a Torn up part 8 at 121) Aswell as a whole new costume every 101 levels.

I've been level 101 for like 2 weeks and it's pretty boring just playing and not doing anything but I do like to buy perks I wanna better my dads cop because after the patch it went down to 17% faster 

and also  would  you like to join me and blonds hoe group?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

It's taken me over three months to reach level 39, I don't wanna miss out on all that with my rate of play :P

See how others feel, though. Some kind of prestige system for those reaching level 101 would be a nice idea.

It does take a while, I've been gifted with having a few months off of work and spent way to many nights playing this game.  You wouldn't miss out, it would just give the developers more time to produce more content to release and give you more to work towards. Trust me when you get to level 101 you feel like you've hit a brick wall and think "Now what do I do?". :D

11 hours ago, Max Walker said:

I really like this idea, that's using your thinking cap!Doc-from-Back-to-the-Futu-012.jpg?w=300&

1EA3B281F5C30C7FE216DC66DFE0E028AC24A93D

Thank you.

10 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

I've been level 101 for like 2 weeks and it's pretty boring just playing and not doing anything but I do like to buy perks I wanna better my dads cop because after the patch it went down to 17% faster 

and also  would  you like to join me and blonds hoe group?

It does get a little boring because other than surviving there isn't much to do. I don't know who blond is and I don't know anything about gardening. Unless you mean ho, in which case I consider myself a classy kick-ass counselor.

9 hours ago, Absurd Boy said:

I'm level 73. Working there though!

You can do it, enjoy the leveling up while it lasts!

5 hours ago, BetsyPalmer said:

Level 91. 10 more levels to go! I like to level up for clothes tbh. LOL. 

I do too. That's why I was so bummed when I reached level 101 because I can't unlock anymore clothes.

shopping.gif

8 hours ago, MidnightCallerXx said:

It does take a while, I've been gifted with having a few months off of work and spent way to many nights playing this game.  You wouldn't miss out, it would just give the developers more time to produce more content to release and give you more to work towards. Trust me when you get to level 101 you feel like you've hit a brick wall and think "Now what do I do?". :D

1EA3B281F5C30C7FE216DC66DFE0E028AC24A93D

Thank you.

It does get a little boring because other than surviving there isn't much to do. I don't know who blond is and I don't know anything about gardening. Unless you mean ho, in which case I consider myself a classy kick-ass counselor.

You can do it, enjoy the leveling up while it lasts!

I do too. That's why I was so bummed when I reached level 101 because I can't unlock anymore clothes.

shopping.gif

Ok you don't a hoe is so your never be with us hoes blond and also me and blond are most likely bad at gardening and blond is ♣blond♣