Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey everybody, Chad here. Chad wants to know, when is that singleplayer coming? I know pretty much all of us are excited for it. If you know any info about it let Chad know. Till then, Chad will go back to waiting patiently

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheButtonMasher said:

As much as I main you chad, please use the search button.

I agree whole heartedly with this statement and can find no fault. Which is sad. Oh wait... manning Chad. I can no longer support you and your statement. 

:) 

why yes I am bored and posting in a soon to be locked thread. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

why yes I am bored and posting in a soon to be locked thread. 

Somebody ring?

Used to be someone on here with the tags "BETA WHEN?"

Funny how times change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is getting redicoulos now. F13 tweeted out 2 hrs ago who's swimsuit looks the best?? Are you kidding me..?? I'm so sick of hearing about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that we have a Chad on here making duplicate topics,double posting,and just not using search,is oh so right...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

honestly nobody gives a fuck about single player. i want to play against real people in real time but without all the bugs,and glitches

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just want a game that doesn't loose connection every match. 

 

 

This post might be locked soon, too many existing posts then I can count. ;p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

honestly nobody gives a fuck about single player

lol I'm guessing you aren't following the game on twitter or facebook.

Honestly,lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of fucks are being given about single player.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

The fact that we have a Chad on here making duplicate topics,double posting,and just not using search,is oh so right...

 

Double posting? Am i doing something wrong? Chad only wants to help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

honestly nobody gives a fuck about single player. i want to play against real people in real time but without all the bugs,and glitches

 

10 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

lol I'm guessing you aren't following the game on twitter or facebook. Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of fucks are being given about single player.

Yeah! A lot of people want it, which is fine because everyone likes and wants different things. I personally don't and never did want single player, more interested in offline with bots for those occasions where none of my friends are online to play but the true joys of this game will and always will be playing with other people. 

As for the thread title "When" will it be ready in my opinion it will be closer to October 13th when the physical copy launches. They just recently did mo-cap for new kills, which a lot looked to be single player based and stated that it takes time to animate each kill to look good and work properly in game.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

honestly nobody gives a fuck about single player. i want to play against real people in real time but without all the bugs,and glitches

I give a fuck ?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

The fact that we have a Chad on here making duplicate topics,double posting,and just not using search,is oh so right...

 

Am i doing something wrong? Chad doesn't mean to do wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BigJVOOREES said:

This is getting redicoulos now. F13 tweeted out 2 hrs ago who's swimsuit looks the best?? Are you kidding me..?? I'm so sick of hearing about it. 

This made me laugh out loud.  I guess the game is going to become Barbie's Killer Vacation. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, YaBoiChad said:

Am i doing something wrong? Chad doesn't mean to do wrong

Chad my boi,you are a welcome breath of fresh air.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the words of the great colonel Sanders, "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken".   

 

And I give a fuck about single player.  Can't wait to be honest. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, YaBoiChad said:

Am i doing something wrong? Chad doesn't mean to do wrong

Well Chad my Boi, the only thing you did wrong was that one time when you hauled ass in the car and left me to die! But I understand, because your wallet had to ride shotgun! :P 

No worries man. You're good. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hell yes! Another duplicate topic of SOON. :lol:

I wonder if JPOPS will lock this thread SOON before it gets out of control or SOON after?

I am looking foward to playing single player when it arrives SOONER than later.

Unfortunately on the Xbox One I will have to SOON wait for the Microsoft patch certification process.

Maybe it will pass and I can upload some videos SOON after.

If it fails I guess I'll have to wait for the next patch and hope it comes SOONER than later.

Hopefully all these bugs and patches will be resolved SOON before October 13th.

I know everyone who buys the disc version of the game will SOON get exclusive bloody jason skins and counselor outfits.

The people that own the digital version will get different bloody skins SOON after.

Friendly reminder to use the search button SOON before posting a topic so it doesn't get locked SOON after.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Hell yes! Another duplicate topic of SOON. :lol:

I wonder if JPOPS will lock this thread SOON before it gets out of control or SOON after?

I am looking foward to playing single player when it arrives SOONER than later.

Unfortunately on the Xbox One I will have to SOON wait for the Microsoft patch certification process.

Maybe it will pass and I can upload some videos SOON after.

If it fails I guess I'll have to wait for the next patch and hope it comes SOONER than later.

Hopefully all these bugs and patches will be resolved SOON before October 13th.

I know everyone who buys the disc version of the game will SOON get exclusive bloody jason skins and counselor outfits.

The people that own the digital version will get different bloody skins SOON after.

Friendly reminder to use the search button SOON before posting a topic so it doesn't get locked SOON after.

Chad is sorry

 

5 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

Well Chad my Boi, the only thing you did wrong was that one time when you hauled ass in the car and left me to die! But I understand, because your wallet had to ride shotgun! :P 

No worries man. You're good. :) 

Im glad you understand my money had to be safe. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, YaBoiChad said:

Chad is sorry

Only thing a Chad should be sorry about is breaking a mirror for looking damn fine in a speedo. ;)

tumblr_m958eise8b1rdutw3o1_r1_500.gif

Ron-Burgundy-I-Look-Good.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

As much as I main you chad, please use the search button.

Look who got here! Time for revenge! It's Chad not chad........ sweet, sweet revenge lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 2fast4u said:

honestly nobody gives a fuck about single player. i want to play against real people in real time but without all the bugs,and glitches

Plenty of us want single player to be honest. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Look who got here! Time for revenge! It's Chad not chad........ sweet, sweet revenge lol.

GG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Locking this thread as there are already topics on it.

@YaBoiChad I've also had to merge two of your posts into one; please don't double post. Also I suggest you read this thread:

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...