New Content Voting  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following maps would you like to see in game? Check all that apply...

• Tommy Jarvis House/ Part 4 Map
    • Jason's Underground Lair (2009 remake)
    • SS Lazarus (Jason Takes Manhattan)
    • The Grendel Space Ship (Jason X)
    • Green Forest Run Town (Part 6)
  2. 2. Which Jasons Would you like to see in the game? Check all that apply...

• Boody Jason Skin
    • Jason 2009 Remake
    • Jason X
  3. 3. Would you like to see a Pamela Voorhees Mode or Campaign? Check all that apply...

• Pamela Voorhees Mode
    • Campaign

2 hours ago, Bigfoot said:

Agreed. Less IS more. It is funny how TCM made all destinations rural something to be feared for city dwellers! I am from the sticks, so I know better, but I understand the stigma and find it pretty humorous. And as for Jaws, that movie haunts viewers with the swimmer being tugged at from below, and the bloody float that washes ashore to a crying and frantic mother is very effective. Adding to the scene was the backdrop of a day at the beach. Being bright and sunny instead of dark and gloomy like most horror films are makes it all the more striking. Jaws is still one of my all time favorite movies.

Yes I'm with you on Jaws. I still meet people that have never seen it, and when they ask me to describe it I tell them "It's a movie about three guys going fishing". 

• Like 1

On 9/5/2017 at 2:38 PM, John Wick said:

I still cant believe any one wants anything from Jason X. This has to be the younger F13 fans that want nonsense from that movie in this game. 

The only thing I would want from Jason X is that damn liquid nitrogen face smash I suppose is nitrogen is far out for a camp setting boiling water into a face smash would suffice.  I guess we could suspend disbelief and still use nitrogen im sure a craft or reason for some liquid nitrogen to find its way to a camp some sort of science program they offer. On that same regard the lawn shears from part 5 kill where Roy stabs the chick in the eyes which is upsetting enough but it's the way he snaps them shut across the bridge of her nose that really does it for me. 

Some other things I think would be cool and this is more of a long term type of goal.  The intros to vary a bit where maybe there was 3 or 4 different intros you could see but all happen every time making it so that each intro has a different persons body for Jason to hide and for counselors to find and maybe let them give a little extra jump scare.  Small example idea one intro you get a crazy Ralph giving his you're doomed warning some playable characters shrug it off and Jason comes up kills him in movie fashion barbwire around neck across tree and then one random tree has a Ralphie jump scare.  Another example just a random female counselor like the way Rob is killed but one cabin door when it's open there will just be a dead female body crusifixed up against the door frame I want to say that's a part 4 thing with one of the twins. The possibilities are endless but I would like to reiterate these are longevity goals ya know like a year from now when the glitches and bugs have been hammered out and it's time to just start adding some new movie esc content.  

Like they say dream big. 

48 minutes ago, UprightChair said:

The only thing I would want from Jason X is that damn liquid nitrogen face smash I suppose is nitrogen is far out for a camp setting boiling water into a face smash would suffice.  I guess we could suspend disbelief and still use nitrogen im sure a craft or reason for some liquid nitrogen to find its way to a camp some sort of science program they offer. On that same regard the lawn shears from part 5 kill where Roy stabs the chick in the eyes which is upsetting enough but it's the way he snaps them shut across the bridge of her nose that really does it for me. 

Two birds, one stone...all they would need to add is a "science equipment shed", and inside there are two waist high shelves, one on either side. Strewn about on the shelves are various tools and pieces of equipment. Both shelves have one interactive kill section each...giant shears and a liquid nitrogen canister. 

Seems out of place at a summer camp in the late 70s/early 80s, but it beats having to have a goddamn spaceship in the game for one cool (pun!!!) kill.

They have borrowed from the remake and added to this game, like the bear traps and Chad, so maybe adding the liquid nitrogen kill would be accepted by fans. Although Jason using bear traps just makes sense. I still wish they had the noose trap from Part 2. An upside down throat hanging slash would be epic. 

I wish they had a deep fryer in a kitchen so Jason could dunk someone's head into it. 

Or if the upside kill was some kind of environmental kill where a rope trap is there jason grabs you activates environmental kill drops character they step go up and get slashed 

4 minutes ago, JohnnyKapow said:

Two birds, one stone...all they would need to add is a "science equipment shed", and inside there are two waist high shelves, one on either side. Strewn about on the shelves are various tools and pieces of equipment. Both shelves have one interactive kill section each...giant shears and a liquid nitrogen canister. 

Seems out of place at a summer camp in the late 70s/early 80s, but it beats having to have a goddamn spaceship in the game for one cool (pun!!!) kill.

They have borrowed from the remake and added to this game, like the bear traps and Chad, so maybe adding the liquid nitrogen kill would be accepted by fans. Although Jason using bear traps just makes sense. I still wish they had the noose trap from Part 2. An upside down throat hanging slash would be epic. 

I wish they had a deep fryer in a kitchen so Jason could dunk someone's head into it. 

And like I said I would settle for a boiling water kill in the same way as the nitrogen you don't get to see the fave smash but a face in boiling water works for me but I feel that's a Halloween 2 kill in the hospital therapy pool 

Edited by UprightChair
Deep fryer kill and boiling water work the same for me but I think there was a deep fryer kill in Jason goes to Hell so that would be more movie specific

3 hours ago, UprightChair said:

And like I said I would settle for a boiling water kill in the same way as the nitrogen you don't get to see the fave smash but a face in boiling water works for me but I feel that's a Halloween 2 kill in the hospital therapy pool 

It looks like that is coming, but with a pot on the stove.

• Like 1