I'm a huge fan of your game , but ever since the recent update , every time I play as Jason , the teleport won't work ! Which makes things so hard for me when I'm playing as Jason . Basically the cursor won't move . As a matter of fact there is no cursor on the map when I'm trying to teleport. It's like invisible . I say this because I can teleport , but I can't see where the cursor moves too . Please help ! My gamer tag is oOKidAllStarOo on Xbox live . Please and thank you 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oOKidAllStarOo said:

I'm a huge fan of your game , but ever since the recent update , every time I play as Jason , the teleport won't work ! Which makes things so hard for me when I'm playing as Jason . Basically the cursor won't move . As a matter of fact there is no cursor on the map when I'm trying to teleport. It's like invisible . I say this because I can teleport , but I can't see where the cursor moves too . Please help ! My gamer tag is oOKidAllStarOo on Xbox live . Please and thank you 

Maybe uninstall the game and restart your console? Not sure if you will loose your progress though...

1 minute ago, Definitelynotjason said:

You misspelled realist.

I aint getting into a console war. Im saying we dont need to start one. But if we were, PC master race.

1 minute ago, TheButtonMasher said:

I aint getting into a console war. Im saying we dont need to start one. But if we were, PC master race.

Me too. 

I was just joking with you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oOKidAllStarOo said:

As a matter of fact there is no cursor on the map when I'm trying to teleport. It's like invisible . I say this because I can teleport , but I can't see where the cursor moves too . Please help ! My gamer tag is oOKidAllStarOo on Xbox live . Please and thank you 

I had this exact problem. Unplug any USB controllers or devices and Kinect if you have it, hard reset and try again.

I couldn't chat or warp with a third party wired controller plugged in. This solved it for me.