AJ_isoverrated

Way to stop the teaming up with jason

So pretty much everyone here can agree with me at least 1 game we had where someone was a Jason's friend and that fu*ked over the entire lobby as Jason would just magically teleport to the EXACT spot you are at 1 after another.

The best way to fix this is to remove the player blips from the map,this would make it impossible for the cheaters to let Jason know your position and I also don't see how it effects the rest of the game.

Or they could just make Jason deaf, that way he can't communicate with other players. This is a lot simpler of a fix, and it doesn't break teamwork.

Overall this game just attracts trolls.Maybe just a kick function is necessary.

14 minutes ago, Pikalicious said:

Or they could just make Jason deaf, that way he can't communicate with other players. This is a lot simpler of a fix, and it doesn't break teamwork.

Overall this game just attracts trolls.Maybe just a kick function is necessary.

Unless they were using a third party communication system.

Just yesterday I had four annoying kids teaming up with Jason against me because they were friends. He chased me for a good fives minutes as they kept telling him whenever Id manage to sneak away, then theyd keep opening the doors and closing the windows to make it easier for him to catch me until he did. Needless to say, I didn't find it funny and right after I got killed I disconnected from that match with a bitter taste in my mouth.                             Even then I find such situations to be the exception and not the rule. I don't think teamwork should be penalized just for a minority of trolls. More often the blips allow me or my team mates to help than to troll each other.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

Just yesterday I had four annoying kids teaming up with Jason against me because they were friends. He chased me for a good fives minutes as they kept telling him whenever Id manage to sneak away, then theyd keep opening the doors and closing the windows to make it easier for him to catch me until he did. Needless to say, I didn't find it funny and right after I got killed I disconnected from that match with a bitter taste in my mouth.                             Even then I find such situations to be the exception and not the rule. I don't think teamwork should be penalized just for a minority of trolls. More often the blips allow me or my team mates to help than to troll each other.

I like it wen this happens cuz I'm really good at avoiding Jason, they usually end up wasting so much time on me that they allow others to get away or call the cops. But I have also had groups of people working together with Jason. Those matches are the worst. 

I remember one match i was in, it was after the -1000 experience TK update. Well anyway, i was playing with some friends, I pick up a walkie talkie, i'm not saying much. A friend was playing as Jason. Well anyway she finds this kid, and he starts begging to be spared (i'm listening to it over the walkie). I'm just out mindin my own business when I hear "I'll tell you where the others are if you spare me". Then I hear "one is heading past higgens camp up the road towards the main cabbin, i stop, look at the map, and see its me. That pisses me off. Some how he manages to escape Jason, and I find him a little later, and, pull up my shot gun, blow off his head, and continue on wit my day, I wind up escaping, when the kid asked "why did you kill me" i said "because you were selling people out to Jason", he goes "I was telling him BS locations" i went "no you weren't because the first person you tried selling out was me".

Needless to say, that whopping 1 exp i got for the match was well worth it, because the kid quit the next game.

7 minutes ago, ♣Blond♣ said:

"Way to stop the teaming up with jason"

Take the car and roll over them and be like 

fuck pandawhale sitepandawhalecom blonde everyone GIF

LOL. 

Other than that, trolls will always be trolls. They'll find a way no matter what! 

2 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

LOL. 

Other than that, trolls will always be trolls. They'll find a way no matter what! 

yeah sadly :(