Sign in to follow this  
Verdex

How're you going to play as Jason? DISCUSSION #BRINGOUT YOUR INNERDEMON

I'm going to mostly try to inspire fear into players rather than kill them

If someone enters a cabin and I get the chance to trap them, i'm going to stand in the doorway and just stare at them.

If someone's under the bed i'm going to walk past them or stand just infront of it and wait :)

#Bringoutyourdemons

I hope there's abilities that are non lethal so you can setup traps yourself. Maybe tie someone up and gag them, throw them over your shoulder.

More than likely toy with people, stalk a specific character, always get inches to killing them. Intentionally let them leave. Find their friend, kill them, preferably in a place where victim number 1 was heading. Rinse and repeat until they're the last one alive. Then see where it takes me. >:)

• Like 4

Gonna go for the embarrassing environmental kills aka outhouse kills also hoping there's a chubby kid I can squash with a refrigerator

Have to see how it actually plays, but I'm definitely someone that'd be inclined to do stuff occasionally for the sake of being fun or cool rather than necessarily effective. Like, sometimes it's just the perfect moment to stand there in the barn doorway and wait until they notice and freak out rather than just charge in for the kill.

If they do have the ability to move about corpses, that's a whole new avenue of dicking with people opened up. Someone finally gets back from recovering the last car part to find it festooned with the bodies of their chums.

Stealthy and slow. Just like Jason should be.

Overly and ridiculously brutal aswell.

It depends on my mood, is my dad going to be mad at me and annoying me? If so I'm going to just massacre everyone in the most painful ways possible.

But in all seriousness. I will have to decide if I'm going to be just a 3 minute killing spree. Or if I'm going to toy with them, one of my most favorite movies is Jaws. The best Jaws game (and best game in general for horror) IN MY EYES is Jaws Unleashed on the PS2 or Xbox. It was like controlling a tank in a dark alley, but man once you got the shark moving you could be so evil. You could bite off legs, and let them bleed out letting other sharks come and attack them in a frenzy.

Or you could bite a hand off (there was like 200 different ways to take apart someone which was incredible on the generation of gaming it was showcased in) - and then a foot, and just watch them try to swim away all lopsided. I would definitely love to see this in the game if any of the developers could hear this.

Yeah, the fun is taking a machete through the head, but when Jason is me I'd love to slice off a leg...watching them limp and bleed somewhere scaring others, and or bleeding out if I can't get to them...increasing the fun for me. I want to toy with them like a cat.

I hope the camp counselor's can jump out windows dramatically like in slasher movies which reminds me whats the back story for the camp counselors anyways is it the night before the kids are suppose too arrive?

Gotte see how it plays, but i think i'll probably attack once i see someone...or i wait till the time is right, and if someone hides i'll probably give them a sense of false hope to make them think i don't see them, until i suddenly walk quickly to their hiding spot and kill them. 

Absolutely, positively, methodical, patient, and brutal. See Friday the 13th part 3. Occasionally, how Kane Hodder personifies him, the Terminator with a hockey mask. But mostly, like Richard Brooker.

As a major fan of the first five films, I'd like to give anticipation to the victims. It'd be more fun for me for other players to realize that I am near after finding a body than seeing me coming from a mile away. But who knows once the game actually comes out.

Thats what makes me worried,I feel like everyone just want to play as Jason T_T 
only 1 will play as him lol ... 7 others will play as conselours,what happens if everyone just want to play as the killer? Lots of minutes of waiting to find the counselors players ,since 90% want to be Jason... lol :V 

But to answer the question,I will kill anyone I see first,wont toy with any potential victim ,but if I can,I will toy with the corpses,putting them in places I think the ones who are still alive can go,so they can scream when they look at their dead friends and give me a hint on where they are so I can kill them too. :D

Jason would be fun, and I can't wait to do so, but I agree with Blondie, most of the time we'll be counselors, and that will be just as (of not more) fun than being Jason. 

Thats what makes me worried,I feel like everyone just want to play as Jason T_T

only 1 will play as him lol ... 7 others will play as conselours,what happens if everyone just want to play as the killer? Lots of minutes of waiting to find the counselors players ,since 90% want to be Jason... lol :V

Ideally the system would be like this before the game you pick a skin for a counsellor and for jason but you don't find out which one you are until you are in the game that way even if, say two people who wanted too be jason leave then its all good because the match already started.

Kill the strongest Counselors first (Jocks, Edgy guys, and Athletic girls) so that weaker ones have no protection or distractions that keep them alive.

Or kill the ones I find that have vehicle or phone parts so it'll be harder for them to win without running into me.

Slow and methodical. I probally wont do the killing as the councelors will most likely fall into my hands and kill themselves. I wish peoples hearts could explode out of fear like in Freddy vs Jason, that would be badass

Ideally the system would be like this before the game you pick a skin for a counsellor and for jason but you don't find out which one you are until you are in the game that way even if, say two people who wanted too be jason leave then its all good because the match already started.

In a recent interview with the devs it has been confirmed the before joining a game you pick a consellor and a Jason skin then you are placed into a match with a random one, However, How well you play Jason determines how often you'll be placed as him, So if you just AFK the whole game as Jason you'll be Jason less often, However, If your good at Jason (Or atleast TRY to win) You'll be placed as Jason more often, I hope this clears a few things up.

If I can help it, I'm gonne be a counselor most of the time.

But when I play Jason I think I'll try to stick to horror movie tropes just for the hell of it.

If you stay in a group, I'll let you live for the first half of the game. The Blonde goes first. Then the guys because they're just cannon fodder. Then I'll hack my way through the Final girl's girlfriends until I get a final confrontation. I'm a sucker for rules lol

I'm more excited about counselors but when I do play Jason it'll depend on my mood, sometimes i'll be a sneaky Jason, other times i'll let the counselors see me before I strike so that their fear will go up so I can hear them whimpering if they try to hide????

Lol. These comments are cringe lol. 

More like I'm going to get beat up on by some squeekers and then hide in the water... Methodically.

6 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I'm going to spend fifteen minutes tunneling Vanessa while everyone else escapes.

Same for me except it won't be Vanessa it'll be Lachapa.