Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Greyfox187

Ability to skip cut scenes

Recommended Posts

Can we have option to skip the stupid loud into music to the game menu can we have option to not watch the same damn cut scene and have a voting system in place for people  who want to dive right into a match this also includes the outro of Jason walking back to his cabin to have his mom smear mud on his ass while he fondels and smells her febreezed sweater dont want to sit there waiting would jsut like to see an option where we can get going get into a new game instead of waiting new maps are amazing and i like the fact most matches and in shorter times but intros and outro should have some kind of vote and or skip option it gets old in a hurry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like cut scenes...who doesn't want to see chads "I shit myself" face at the start of every match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

Can we re-introduce capitalization, punctuation, and grammar back into the grade school curriculum? Could it happen if I say pretty please? Maybe it will happen if I say pretty please with sugar on top.

Seriously @Greyfox187, when you have run-on sentences like that, it makes it difficult to read. Most people will just ignore it because of that fact. I personally don't mind the intros, but if you want people to take the changes you are proposing seriously, you might want to express them in a way that people will take time to read.

just trying to make a point that it gets old after u've put alot of time into game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lazerus_86 said:

I like cut scenes...who doesn't want to see chads "I shit myself" face at the start of every match.

its ok for awhile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

Can we re-introduce capitalization, punctuation, and grammar back into the grade school curriculum? Could it happen if I say pretty please? Maybe it will happen if I say pretty please with sugar on top.

Seriously @Greyfox187, when you have run-on sentences like that, it makes it difficult to read. Most people will just ignore it because of that fact. I personally don't mind the intros, but if you want people to take the changes you are proposing seriously, you might want to express them in a way that people will take time to read.

like it or don't im allowed to express myself grammer or none no need to act like that ty 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Greyfox187 said:

like it or don't im allowed to express myself grammer or none no need to act like that ty 

I was mostly joking at first. For the most part, I was just trying to help you out. If you want anyone to take your suggestions and concerns seriously, it would probably help to phrase them so that they are at least readable. I could care less if you use grammar or not. 

Take it however you will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rexfellis there is no need for that and you know better. Whether it was a joke or not, you are well aware that posting like that incites disputes. You can all joke with one another as long as it does not cross the line of antagonizing someone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

I was mostly joking at first. For the most part, I was just trying to help you out. If you want anyone to take your suggestions and concerns seriously, it would probably help to phrase them so that they are at least readable. I could care less if you use grammar or not. But, nobody is going to try to decipher that gibberish you put in your first post.

Take it however you will.

ok well ty for that was unsure since,there are trolls everywhere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JPops said:

@Rexfellis there is no need for that and you know better. Whether it was a joke or not, you are well aware that posting like that incites disputes. You can all joke with one another as long as it does not cross the line of antagonizing someone else.

Point taken. I really was trying to help the guy out. I'll modify what I said.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Greyfox187 said:

the outro of Jason walking back to his cabin to have his mom smear mud on his ass while he fondels and smells her febreezed sweater

I'M DYING. LOOOL.

I would like a way for people to be able to press a button and it skips the cut scene. Either the host can do it or the majority of people in the session have to click said button.

But then again, for people who are new to the game, it might ruin it for them since they would probably rarely ever see the cut scenes. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cut scenes set the tone for the game. It's also the moment when the Jason is revealed. They should never remove that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, BetsyPalmer said:

I'M DYING. LOOOL.

I would like a way for people to be able to press a button and it skips the cut scene. Either the host can do it or the majority of people in the session have to click said button.

But then again, for people who are new to the game, it might ruin it for them since they would probably rarely ever see the cut scenes. 

i think it should be an option per player not the entire room but some people obviously cant read into what im saying and ur welcome for making u homer spin in a circle and laugh on ur carpet 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2017 at 2:55 AM, AirMoons said:

Cut scenes set the tone for the game. It's also the moment when the Jason is revealed. They should never remove that.

This.  Plus they are not that long.  Can't tell you how many times I rushed back from being AFK and appreciated having those extra seconds to throw on my headphones and pick up my controller.  I was considerate enough to "ready up" before I went to get a drink, so please don't take the cut scenes away. 

Besides, who's to say the game isn't loading something in the background?  Better than staring at the player list if this is the case.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd rather see some new cutscenes like with the smaller maps.  I was genuinely thrilled seeing the new opening the first time.  I personally really want to see a cutscene with crazy Ralph warning people and telling them that their doomed.  Which as I think about it would only make the cut scene intro longer but I'd still like it because I'm a fan of F13 first and foremost and it just feels right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×