AjIsBae

Button to start car is also button to get out

For me the A button on xbox is the same button to start the car as well as getting out so my friends and I sometimes have a problem with starting the car it'll make you get out instead maybe make the car starting rt? Just a thought

Not just that pretty much everything in this game is done by pressing "x" meaning most time you will be trying to exit a window,get in the car and your character would just do something else like pick up an item near it has got me killed multiple times lol

I hope they will allow for custom bindings 

40 minutes ago, AJ_isoverrated said:

Not just that pretty much everything in this game is done by pressing "x" meaning most time you will be trying to exit a window,get in the car and your character would just do something else like pick up an item near it has got me killed multiple times lol

I hope they will allow for custom bindings 

Happened to me yesterday.  I was in the big house at Higgins trying to get away from Jason.  I hit X to dive out a window and instead picked up a fire poker in front of it.  I went out the window alright(after Jason threw me through it)! :angry:

Yeah, huge problem with the game. But I think part of that one button does all system was the the very intention of players to tap the button at the incorrect moments/too close to interfering objects, so that they do things by mistake/

Personally I have always hated this feature of the game. But considering it hasn't changed since day one, obviously the developers like it.

I hate having to open doors, then close them with the same button. Or how about going in through a window, and reexiting immediately after-- because you double tapped on accident?

I'm genuine surprised people are still willing to play this game.