Absurd Boy

Need Help For Costume!

So for Halloween I want to dress up as Jason from Part 2, the burlap sack hillbilly one. Problem is, I want to have the face as well, but I'm not sure there's a latex mask for part 2 since it's not the most popular Jason. In fact, I think it's the least common. 

Ideas?

Also What Should I wear?

3dfe4ebe1b5af6e85576b9caa5f1ebe9.jpg

I'm going as the same Jason. But just keeping the sack on the whole time. The only place I've seen the mask is by a company called The Devils Latex. But they are quite expensive because they make the masks to order. Like $100-$200. But they are beautiful. And they are pretty backed up right now. So you probably wouldn't get it in time. I bought the overalls from Farm & Fleet and dirtied them up. I found the perfect shirt at Goodwill. And the sack mask I found on Amazon. Still looking for a prop pickaxe though. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

I'm going as the same Jason. But just keeping the sack on the whole time. The only place I've seen the mask is by a company called The Devils Latex. But they are quite expensive because they make the masks to order. Like $100-$200. But they are beautiful. And they are pretty backed up right now. So you probably wouldn't get it in time. I bought the overalls from Farm & Fleet and dirtied them up. I found the perfect shirt at Goodwill. And the sack mask I found on Amazon. Still looking for a prop pickaxe though. 

Ebay :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

I found a few on ebay ( pickaxes ). I have the link if you'd like.. I'll msg you?

That'd be cool! I only looked a little bit and couldn't find any that looked like the movie one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Absurd Boy said:

So for Halloween I want to dress up as Jason from Part 2, the burlap sack hillbilly one. Problem is, I want to have the face as well, but I'm not sure there's a latex mask for part 2 since it's not the most popular Jason. In fact, I think it's the least common. 

Ideas?

Also What Should I wear?

I don't suggest wearing a latex mask with a burlap sack over it unless you're into heat exhaustion or suffocation.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Absurd Boy said:

Ideas?

Also What Should I wear?

I can help you with that blue shirt. :lol:

goonies9.gif~c200

goonies6.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Absurd Boy said:

So for Halloween I want to dress up as Jason from Part 2, the burlap sack hillbilly one. Problem is, I wanor my costt to have the face as well, but I'm not sure there's a latex mask for part 2 since it's not the most popular Jason. In fact, I think it's the least common. 

Ideas?

Also What Should I wear

I am gonna suggest the sack only, mostly because only true fans will even know part 2 Jason. Most only know the hockey mask. I just finished painting my part 3 for my costume. If I can shrink the photo resolution, I will share it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bigfoot said:

I am gonna suggest the sack only, mostly because only true fans will even know part 2 Jason. Most only know the hockey mask. I just finished painting my part 3 for my costume. If I can shrink the photo resolution, I will share it. 

Sure man lets see it.And yeah I agree.

5 hours ago, Absurd Boy said:

Ideas?

Also What Should I wear?

http://dssmasks.com/  i believe this place makes one.

You can also check out this place too

Shallow grave fx.  I believe they only have a facebook site.

For hockey mask this is the place

https://www.jdfstudios.com/

You have to paint and age the mask yourself. But the got the mask with the correct straps for all

18 hours ago, ryanmc564 said:

http://dssmasks.com/  i believe this place makes one.

You can also check out this place too

Shallow grave fx.  I believe they only have a facebook site.

For hockey mask this is the place

https://www.jdfstudios.com/

You have to paint and age the mask yourself. But the got the mask with the correct straps for all

TYSM!!! I love you.

Nice, I'm going as Part 3 : ), here is the link if you want to see it... 

Anyways, if you want a Part 2 Mask, I recommend Darkside Studio. Blue Plaid Long Sleeve Shirt and Denim Overalls. Reply to this if you want a list of specific items.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tecomate Buck said:

Nice, I'm going as Part 3 : ), here is the link if you want to see it... 

Anyways, if you want a Part 2 Mask, I recommend Darkside Studio. Blue Plaid Long Sleeve Shirt and Denim Overalls. Reply to this if you want a list of specific items.

Okay I replied lol.

27 minutes ago, Absurd Boy said:

Okay I replied lol.

Lol, here's the list:

Shirt: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0112XKP5I/ref=mp_s_a_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1504655509&sr=8-7&pi=AC_UL420_SR280,420_QL65&keywords=Blue+Plaid+Jacket

Overalls: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000N8Q4WW/ref=mp_s_a_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1504655689&sr=8-14&pi=AC_UL420_SR280,420_QL65&keywords=Denim+Overalls

Let me know if you need cheaper clothing or any suggestions for the Mask and Hood and Prop Pickaxe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tecomate Buck said:

Where Can I find a sack mask?

1 minute ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Your closet. I know that sounds jerky but it is true. A pillow case is what was used. 

Nah bro I get it. Most likely yeah. I might need football pads cause i'm not that buff :/