11 minutes ago, RustInPeace said:

If this isn't just the game and its servers, maybe it is PSN itself.  I had a few error messages while sending friends texts just a few minutes ago.

Can't be a problem of PSN because it works perfectly when playing other games with friends. But I agree that, sometimes, PSN is having some issues when sending messages.

22 minutes ago, RustInPeace said:

If this isn't just the game and its servers, maybe it is PSN itself.  I had a few error messages while sending friends texts just a few minutes ago.

Not psn. Played a different game and worked just fine. It's the game.

Another three day weekend (Labor day)& this happens again. Error! Failed to host game session! Verify you have an internet connection.

• Like 3

Yea I'm super fucking frustrated with it right now. I'm a calm guy but when I have very little free time and finally get it, this unreliable mess always seems to disappoint me, pushing me to the point of just giving up on this pile of garbage & selling my ps4. It's like new at this point, fuck it 

Just now, undertaker9999 said:

servers just came back up guys

Let's hope these bi-polar servers stay in their high highs this time.

• Like 1

I've hardly been able to play a public game since the new update, and even when it's just me and a relative or a friend in a private match, it's hard to connect at times

• Like 1

I give up for today. Even when you manage to get into a lobby the connection times out.

2 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

I wonder where it ranks in difficulty to actually complete a match considering the server issues, host quitting, etc. I don't play a shitload of games but I've never experienced anything remotely close to the issues this game has.

I play quite a few multiplayer games and the only one with even comparable connection issues (but still not nearly as bad) was For Honor, which became kind of notorious for its use of ****** P2P connections, one of the factors contributing to a massive first year drop off in player count.

searching.................searching...................searching.........lone lobby.

quit. try again.

searching.......................................searching......................................................................searching.................lone lobby.

and here i sit. :(

Been having issues with it all evening,only managed to play 2 or 3 matches in a 2hr time frame,any other match I did get into the game would just crash half way through.

3 minutes ago, mojitodominic said:

I tagged @Gertz as he is the only one who responds back to the community. I guess they are taking the long weekend off after the deployed the HOTFIX.

What kind of shit is this

What is going on guys error joining friends all day, my one friend just managed to get back on after the hurricane and now we can't play