Dennis

Hair update for counselors?

So I was wondering if all the counselors would have like a hair update and have a bunch of different hairstyles. Like a braid for Deborah, or like longer hair for Tiffany. I think it would be a nice addition to the game and I was wondering if you guys were doing that, and if you're not please do!

• Like 3

I would buy this, new 80's hairstyles longer hair, curly hair YES sign me up for purchasing this stuff XD It would look so good with the new swimwear n outfits! 

6 hours ago, Dennis said:

So I was wondering if all the counselors would have like a hair update and have a bunch of different hairstyles. Like a braid for Deborah, or like longer hair for Tiffany. I think it would be a nice addition to the game and I was wondering if you guys were doing that, and if you're not please do!

New hairstyles that don't have a longer reach than Jason's grab would be nice. :lol:

tumblr_mzg5f2Qi871rdfgw4o1_500.gif

1436539468-esgxy5c.gif

I Feel like they could of done more with Vanessa and her character she just looks to generic and not 80s enough they should of based her off that girl from part 6

A couple hair options for each char would be nice.  The less that people playing the same char look like identical clones the better IMO.  In general if they're going heavy on cosmetics, more late 70s, early 80s options would be fun. 

would be nice with color / style variation within limits like blonde/ginger tiffany, Black / Chocolate for deb. but you can count on it i would guess, they wanna please with the content