Just sharing my opinion here on the two new councilors, a lot of people will disagree with me, but I think Paul Holt and mark from Friday the 13th part 2 should be added, here's just an idea Paul holt could have a new stat entirely, and he could be a good counter when going up against Jason, and I remember mark being quite smart in the movie and athletic, just an example you could remove the wheelchair and make mark able to walk, run etc. He could be like buggzy only with way better repair and stealth. Either way please add mark, by far one of the most memorable characters from the movies. 

IMG_1821.JPG

Add him as an escape method. He can just be sitting on the road until you repair his wheelchair. Then you hop on his lap while he rolls you to safety. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Add him as an escape method. He can just be sitting on the road until you repair his wheelchair. Then you hop on his lap while he rolls you to safety. 

Me, shortly after my reaction to this post:

kinopoisk.ru-Jason-Goes-to-Hell_3A-The-F

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Me, shortly after my reaction to this post:

kinopoisk.ru-Jason-Goes-to-Hell_3A-The-F

Lmao. I feel the same.

20 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Hahaha this.