So we got the "Spring Break 1984" pack coming out Soon™, what other packs do you think would fit in the game.

I'll start with the obvious "Undewear Pack" I couldn't think of a clever name.

Just a few ideas are Lachappa in tightywighties and shirtless, skidmark optional. Deborah in an oversized Tshirt covering her underwear.

"Halloween Party Pack" The counselors snuck in to throw their own Halloween Party. This could be map specific so we don't have people in Halloween costumes running around during normal matches.

Lachappa of-course needs to be a wizard, Tiffany can be a sexy Nurse/ect, Typical tropes can apply to each person

"Winter Wonderland Pack" Map Specific as-well

Winter clothing and a version of each map with snow, this means heavy coats, santa hats and maybe even a Santa costume available on the map for players to put on like Pamela's sweater.

Now many other games release holiday specific DLC and whacky outfits that end up ruining the original artsyle of the game and I don't want that to happen with F13. Instead if they do decide to do any holiday specific DLC I hope they work it out in a way that not every match has it, so Higgins Haven Halloween doesn't have people in Santa hats running around. Meanwhile Crystal Lake Normal only has people in underwear, swimsuits, and normal clothing running around. This would require a little work on the clothing system so that Holiday items only appear when playing on a holiday map but I think it would be well worth the effort to add variety and spice up some of the visuals and themes. So thoughts and ideas for what clothing packs and specific counselor outfits you would like to see?

Honestly what I want the most are regular, casual and simple clothes. But seasonal maps and costumes sound like something fun as long as it doesn't get too bizarre in normal matches! 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

Honestly what I want the most are regular, casual and simple clothes. But seasonal maps and costumes sound like something fun as long as it doesn't get too bizarre in normal matches! 

I'm with you before gettin' all of this i would want basic cloth for all the character like t-shirt , jean , flip flop just new basic cloth for now :P 

and yeah if it's only on the period it's fine but yeah in normal match it would be weird 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, fourkillmaster said:

So we got the "Spring Break 1984" pack coming out Soon™, what other packs do you think would fit in the game.

I'll start with the obvious "Undewear Pack" I couldn't think of a clever name.

Just a few ideas are Lachappa in tightywighties and shirtless, skidmark optional. Deborah in an oversized Tshirt covering her underwear.

"Halloween Party Pack" The counselors snuck in to throw their own Halloween Party. This could be map specific so we don't have people in Halloween costumes running around during normal matches.

Lachappa of-course needs to be a wizard, Tiffany can be a sexy Nurse/ect, Typical tropes can apply to each person

"Winter Wonderland Pack" Map Specific as-well

Winter clothing and a version of each map with snow, this means heavy coats, santa hats and maybe even a Santa costume available on the map for players to put on like Pamela's sweater.

Now many other games release holiday specific DLC and whacky outfits that end up ruining the original artsyle of the game and I don't want that to happen with F13. Instead if they do decide to do any holiday specific DLC I hope they work it out in a way that not every match has it, so Higgins Haven Halloween doesn't have people in Santa hats running around. Meanwhile Crystal Lake Normal only has people in underwear, swimsuits, and normal clothing running around. This would require a little work on the clothing system so that Holiday items only appear when playing on a holiday map but I think it would be well worth the effort to add variety and spice up some of the visuals and themes. So thoughts and ideas for what clothing packs and specific counselor outfits you would like to see?

For the "underwear pack" Chad would be in Calvin underwear and Tiffany most like a thong and Tiffany shoes would be heels 

the "Halloween pack" they need the Scooby Doo characters Chad Fred Tiffany Daphne Deb Velma Adam shaggy bugzy Scooby Doo I guess

I want matching 1950s crystal lake camp councillor outfits. Like in the opening scene of the original movie

crystal1.jpg

I'd also like to see hair packs get added, so we could give lachappa a perm, buggzy a Jerry curl, Adam a ramones bowl but,  AJ a Mohawk, Jenny a pixie cut ect 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dandop1984 said:

I want matching 1950s crystal lake camp councillor outfits. Like in the opening scene of the original movie

crystal1.jpg

I'd also like to see hair packs get added, so we could give lachappa a perm, buggzy a Jerry curl, Adam a ramones bowl but,  AJ a Mohawk, Jenny a pixie cut ect 

These uniforms should be next!

I'd like to see outfits by the decades which fits the tropes of the counselors which gives the game a bit of an ageless feel.

80s (current vanilla)

90s (Chad gets a blazer with a fancy emblem, AJ gets fishnets, Adam drops the leather Jacket for flannel and a wallet chain, etc.)

Aughts (Tiffany's belt line gets a lot lower and the shorts are distressed, LaChappa gets some ironic t-shirt, Jen gets a tied up shirt, Adam wears hipster glasses, etc.)

Add the rest of the decade packs in decades as well (spring break, Halloween, etc.) and it should be a decent money maker.  I'd likely buy them all if just to have them (would certainly add variety to single player bot mod if we get to pick and chose the counselors and outfits)

I'd also like to point out, because it's bound to come to this thread, that players wanting variety and the ability to customize and personalize their characters before having them viciously murdered does not equate to The Sims.  No one is asking to have to go to the bathroom, make dinner, or increase their relationship status with dates in the park, and making that argument makes you seem obtuse.