Campkill

Add Ash and Grateful Dead bears.

The opening scene cld be chad taking some acid then transforming into Ash while the rest of the counselors became evil bears.

Then he cld run around killing the small bears while avoiding the giant "Momma Bear" the entire match.

Makes sense to me

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, B0bZomb1e said:

The opening scene cld be chad taking some acid then transforming into Ash while the rest of the counselors became evil bears.

Then he cld run around killing the small bears while avoiding the giant "Momma Bear" the entire match.

Makes sense to me

then when he comes out of his trip... he realizes they weren't bears at all... they were the other councilors... 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, B0bZomb1e said:

Makes sense to me

I just now realized that your avatar is Oscar the Grouch with aviators and a joint... Carry on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I just now realized that your avatar is Oscar the Grouch with aviators and a joint... Carry on.

BAHAHAHA! never noticed that. 

well played, sir. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Its my spirit animal....also happens to be a dead fan ;)

4 hours ago, matisangry said:

BAHAHAHA! never noticed that. 

well played, sir. 

Thank you, thank you 

I use this avatar/picture for alot of my game forums and youtube etc etc.

So if you see it around, its probably me :)

18 minutes ago, B0bZomb1e said:

Its my spirit animal....also happens to be a dead fan ;)

Thank you, thank you 

I use this avatar/picture for alot of my game forums and youtube etc etc.

So if you see it around, its probably me :)

Thought about changing my avatar to yours long enough to say "oh really?"...

...but that sounded like a LOT of work.

5 hours ago, matisangry said:

then when he comes out of his trip... he realizes they weren't bears at all... they were the other councilors... 

I'm listening! Get Gun in here! 

7 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

You are... I'm just that old, too.

One of the best music videos of the nineties....what ever happened to that band? I must find out!

9 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Man i remember having cerial killer album on cassette. Damn memory lane. Really does make ya feel old.

Yeah, I had the cassette when it still said Green Jello, before Kraft made them change the band name. My friends were jealous. I even had Ice-T's band, Body Count's cassette before they removed "Cop Killer". I wish I would have kept those!

• Like 1

Just now, Rexfellis said:

Yeah, I had the cassette when it still said Green Jello, before Kraft made them change the band name. My friends were jealous. I even had Ice-T's band, Body Count's cassette before they removed "Cop Killer". I wish I would have kept those!

Lol the good ol' days. But seriously add claymation rambo as a hero, make jason interchangeable with the predator. Ash and his friends as the counselors a few gremlins and the bears for added atmospheric danger (a la zombies from nes friday the 13th) and of course make Pamela's head float and spit fire balls when trying to get sweater and i think this will save the game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Lol the good ol' days. But seriously add claymation rambo as a hero, make jason interchangeable with the predator. Ash and his friends as the counselors a few gremlins and the bears for added atmospheric danger (a la zombies from nes friday the 13th) and of course make Pamela's head float and spit fire balls when trying to get sweater and i think this will save the game.

I know this is kind of a tongue-in-cheek thread, that started with one awesome fuck'n picture. (Props @Campkill ?) But, I would love to see a lot of these ideas in some form or another. If I had any skill in video animation at all, I would be all over this!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

I know this is kind of a tongue-in-cheek thread, that started with one awesome fuck'n picture. (Props @Campkill ?) But, I would love to see a lot of these ideas in some form or another. If I had any skill in video animation at all, I would be all over this!

I would definitely be for it as well. Wish i was that talented in that area as well.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

i saw green jelly a few years ago. there was maybe 30 people there. they weren't very good from what i recall. 

i had cereal killer on VHS! i might even still have it in a box in storage somewhere. 

i had to hide that body count album from my parents, too. man, they made a big deal out of that song. 

4 hours ago, matisangry said:

i saw green jelly a few years ago. there was maybe 30 people there. they weren't very good from what i recall. 

i had cereal killer on VHS! i might even still have it in a box in storage somewhere. 

i had to hide that body count album from my parents, too. man, they made a big deal out of that song. 

I never saw Green Jelly live. You had to expect that they wouldn't be very good live, they did have an album called Green Jelly Suxx. :lol: I never had the Cereal Killer video, but I did have the cassette, Green Jelly Suxx cassette, and the soundtrack to Cereal Killer. (They all had pretty much the same songs, with a few additions here and there) Three Little Pigs, Anarchy In Bedrock, and Obey the Cowgod.

I actually saw Body Count in the early 90s. While not what I would call "Heavy Metal", they did put on a technically good show...they sounded good. 

Sorry for hijacking the thread for nostalgia @Campkill, back to the acid-induced, surreal idea that is Ash, The Grateful Dead Bears, and claymation Rambo. :lol:

11 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

I never saw Green Jelly live. You had to expect that they wouldn't be very good live, they did have an album called Green Jelly Suxx. :lol: I never had the Cereal Killer video, but I did have the cassette, Green Jelly Suxx cassette, and the soundtrack to Cereal Killer. (They all had pretty much the same songs, with a few additions here and there) Three Little Pigs, Anarchy In Bedrock, and Obey the Cowgod.

I actually saw Body Count in the early 90s. While not what I would call "Heavy Metal", they did put on a technically good show...they sounded good. 

Sorry for hijacking the thread for nostalgia @Campkill, back to the acid-induced, surreal idea that is Ash, The Grateful Dead Bears, and claymation Rambo. :lol:

ha. yeah - i totally expected it, but it was much sadder than i was anticipating.

but yeah... now back to our regularly scheduled program.

36 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

Listen man, as the evil overlord of this incredibly important thread- I hereby declare this thread's topic now includes all forms of nostalgia and heavy metal. 

Green jelly, grape jelly, KY jelly, I don't care! Nothing should stop us old folks from remembering a world of long ago! 

Or The Land Before Time! 

Or...The Never Ending Story for that matter! 

You're good. Carry on. ?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Campkill said:

Listen man, as the evil overlord of this incredibly important thread- I hereby declare this thread's topic now includes all forms of nostalgia and heavy metal. 

Green jelly, grape jelly, KY jelly, I don't care! Nothing should stop us old folks from remembering a world of long ago! 

Or The Land Before Time! 

Or...The Never Ending Story for that matter! 

You're good. Carry on. ?

Now I know, and knowing is half the battle!

Can you imagine the kick ass fight scene between Snake Eyes and Jason! Comic Book Snake Eyes, not the stupid ass movie snake eyes or the nerfed Sunbow Snake Eyes.

Final Girl Scarlett!

5 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Now I know, and knowing is half the battle!

Can you imagine the kick ass fight scene between Snake Eyes and Jason! Comic Book Snake Eyes, not the stupid ass movie snake eyes or the nerfed Sunbow Snake Eyes.

Final Girl Scarlett!

Scarlet of G.I Joe would surely rule. Her name means "red". So obviously I'm now interested in adding "Red fraggle". 

Fraggles rock, man!

Just now, Campkill said:

Scarlet of G.I Joe would surely rule. Her name means "red". So obviously I'm not interested in adding "Red fraggle". 

Fraggles rock, man!

Ok, but if fraggle rock, so do all the muppets from Labyrinth! Esspecially the ones who take off their head.

Hoggle! I could totally see a Hoggle escape in the car!

6 minutes ago, Campkill said:

Scarlet of G.I Joe would surely rule. Her name means "red". So obviously I'm now interested in adding "Red fraggle". 

Fraggles rock, man!

Fraggles rockin'!

1 hour ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Do you think it would be easier just to add Jason to that game?

Well...you'll have to figure in adding gore mechanics to it...and the settings seems to be living room and bed room floors, but.... You might be on to something.

Albeit, Toy Soldiers appeared to quietly fart in and out of existence, whereas Friday the 13th seems to maintain a fanbase that wavers between 'adoring fangirl' and 'emotionally abusive spouse'... Maybe we stick to the game we have and add the Cartoon All-Stars?

cartoon_all_stars_poster_3508.png