Sign in to follow this  
Ste_Wolf

Weapon swinging noises

Since the latest patch has anyone else been hearing the sound of Jason's weapon swinging in the air occassionally as you're going around a map even though he is nowhere near you?

• Like 2

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed. I thought I was finally going insane since every tune & noise in this game already haunts my dreams 

I was in a cabin with three other friends and I guessed Jason was in stalk and he gave himself away from making a hit noise, but he wasn't even there.:lol:

Yup. I hear it. 

Its a bug. Hope it's fixed soon. 

Same thing with the bug where you hear "You're a loser. Nobody likes you Campkill. You're mother blames you for her drinking problem! You smell and you're weak!"  

Worst bug ever...just a nonstop voice. Even if you turn the game off. 

Fix this game!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Campkill said:

Yup. I hear it. 

Same thing with the bug where you hear "You're a loser. Nobody likes you Campkill. You're mother blames you for her drinking problem! You smell and you're weak!"  

Fix this game!

Sorry @Campkill that's not the game. It was me. Just messing with ya man! I really don't think you're weak, but you do kinda smell. ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Campkill said:

Yup. I hear it. 

Fix this game!

Tell the voice in your head if it doesn't have constructive solutions to the problems of your existence, then piss off. Seems to work for mine. I bully the voice in my head, not the other way around.:lol:

Anyone have a dead body continue to gurgle and choke after being killed becaue the first time I came across that it was a tad bit unsettling...

Was going to post about this myself, indeed very weird. Swinging noises out of nowhere. Wonder how that even became a bug. 

I think it happens when Jason breaks certain windows. I tried it on a private match with some friends and some windows prox that sound when Jason breaks it.

1 minute ago, mojitodominic said:

I think it happens when Jason breaks certain windows. I tried it on a private match with some friends and some windows prox that sound when Jason breaks it.

It's weird though, when I am getting it, I hear the female counselor swing and grunt.

On 9/2/2017 at 2:34 AM, deathbat96777 said:

It's the ghost of Stonewall Jackson

This comment made me laugh so much - Imagine being chased by a deformed serial hermit crab slasher, and the ghost of a Confederate general from the 1800's

4 hours ago, mojitodominic said:

Your right. That swinging sound we keep hearing as counselors was brought upon from the hotfix patch which took away the slow window breaking animation(from the patch Monday) and made it faster for Jason. Everytime he breaks a window, everyone hears the swinging sound. -_- 

Yeah, been hearing this regularly. This first time I was jogging through the woods on Crystal Lake small and looked back to see if Jason was there.