YaBoiChad

Chad wants to help the game as much as possible

Im a huge fan of this game and want to help anyway that i can. If there is something i can help with let me know and I'll do my best

Welcome to the forums @YaBoiChad! I'm sure @DamonD7 will be by when he has time to give you a link to the gamertags of some really cool people on here. I'm also sure that@Ghostboy20 will be happy to see another member of the Chad army around. We also have this one other guy that wants to say Hi. He is kind of our official greeter-type fellow. Here he is now!

tumblr_mpmy1hTXD11srsy9vo1_500.gif

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

Welcome to the forums @YaBoiChad! I'm sure @DamonD7 will be by when he has time to give you a link to the gamertags of some really cool people on here. I'm also sure that@Ghostboy20 will be happy to see another member of the Chad army around. We also have this one other guy that wants to say Hi. He is kind of our official greeter-type fellow. Here he is now!

tumblr_mpmy1hTXD11srsy9vo1_500.gif

Ah yes. He seems to be a little hug happy it seems. Also im looking forward to meeting those 2 people you mentioned!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, YaBoiChad said:

Im a huge fan of this game and want to help anyway that i can. If there is something i can help with let me know and I'll do my best

I don't know, this seems out of character for Chad. I will proceed with caution. :) welcome to the forums!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums!

Second new Chad player today, his cult continues to grow ;)

Here's the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. Lots of members post their tags there so it's a good place to look for new players and to post your own.

• Like 1

On 9/2/2017 at 2:20 PM, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Welcome, @YaBoiChad! I could use some help in the yard. When are you free? :D

Oh I'll be there soon. Don't think I'm doing your yard tho Chad will just hire one of his servents for you

Welcome to the forums do you wanna join me and blonds hoe group? 

On 02/09/2017 at 9:07 AM, YaBoiChad said:

7 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

Welcome to the forums do you wanna join me and blonds hoe group? 

No thanks Tiff. Chad belongs in the Chad group