Dkop27

Is the Virtual Cabin ever gonna come back online?

The virtual cabin has been permanently offline for months now. Has there been any word from the devs on if they're ever gonna bring it back online?

36 minutes ago, Dkop27 said:

The virtual cabin has been permanently offline for months now. Has there been any word from the devs on if they're ever gonna bring it back online?

I wish

1 hour ago, Dkop27 said:

What's the virtual cabin?

Online as in to buy? Or online as in able to use it if you currently own it?

If it's the latter I wasn't aware it had gone "offline".

Would definitely love to be able to get it again somehow though. I never got it when it was available before.

22 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Online as in to buy? Or online as in able to use it if you currently own it?

If it's the latter I wasn't aware it had gone "offline".

Would definitely love to be able to get it again somehow though. I never got it when it was available before.

It's been in offline mode for months now. It's still usable, but it won't count it if you "beat" the cabin.

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! I would love to have this back. Especially the past where you can read about each of the Jason's. Why'd they take this out?

1 minute ago, Titan_313 said:

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! I would love to have this back. Especially the past where you can read about each of the Jason's. Why'd they take this out?

They didn't take it out. It's a separate game that you could only have gotten by backing the Kickstarter.

Just now, Dkop27 said:

They didn't take it out. It's a separate game that you could only have gotten by backing the Kickstarter.

Oh.... Would still be a fun idea to put it in the actual game. That way you can earn CP or unlock items by finding hidden stuff.