Sign in to follow this  
Andersonkv3122

Stunning Jason is useless now...

Ive recently seen and witnessed the changes made on stunning Jason. It was perfect the way it was before the patch but now it's honestly terrible and not worth doing... When Jason picks a counselor up and a counselor beside him hits him to break the grip it isn't a guaranteed stun anymore even if I aim for his back. And "If" you do break Jason's grip he doesn't get stunned causing the person who broke the other person free to get grabbed and insta killed...There was nothing wrong with how it was before and I refuse to play with these ridiculous changes because I die way to often from trying to save someone making it entirely to hard to be a distracting character/savior... (P.S. I use Chad with a bat and still get killed this way, But didn't before this patch). 

• Like 1

Yeah I was a badass before the patch. With everything changed I definitely have less fun with the game. He gets stunned way less....half the time I try to hit him with a bat it just swings right through his body... awesomeeeee. They pretty much changed everything I liked in the game but it's not just about what I like so whoohoo lol.

Been experiencing this before the patch. You hit Jason he drops counselor but is not stunned. Personally it's fine because you can just hit him again if he grabs the same counselor or if you have 3 counselors against Jason.

This is an issue caused by a bug in the latest patch. It was not an intentional change in the game mechanics. A hotfix is on the way for it. There is a post stickied going over the issues the hotfix will address. 

Variations of this discussion have been popping up a lot so I need to lock this to help unclutter the forum, but definitely go have a look at this thread and add your thoughts there if you want.