Sign in to follow this  
x OLd ScRatCh x

Team Killing/Friendly Fire, Lets bring it back (Poll)

Bring Back Team Killing - With some fixes  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Should they bring back Team Killing (if they added something like a kick for killing more than 1 player, or marking you for death by other players after doing so)

• Yes, Please bring back Team Killing for Public Matchs (But make some fixes)
    • No, We are fine with the new changes.

2 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Its a lose/lose situation with friendly fire on.

22 hours ago, kohagan said:

No Tk, it would be awful.

On 6/6/2018 at 2:27 PM, pro5pt0 said:

Hell no

On 6/6/2018 at 1:05 PM, TheDevilsEyes92 said:

I don't want to add killing people with melee weapons and shotguns to the list again.

I agree, but what about this?

On 6/5/2018 at 5:02 PM, Truth said:

What about just making friendly fire hurt the person that did it? You still have the risk (even more, really) and trolls would just be dying.

On 6/6/2018 at 9:52 AM, Redcat345 said:

That's called reflective damage in first person shooters.

How about we don't introduce anything else into this game right now, it only causes more bugs. If you bring back Tk you character will probably float in the air and explode into a psychedelic glitter ball of rainbow dust whilst commiting suicide. 

stop beating it. it is dead. you are not even beating  a dead horse here anymore, it´s only the ground left where the dead horse was lying on....

1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

@Truth , you mean you can hurt others but it will hurt you too?

No. I mean you hit someone with a machete and YOU take the damage for it. The other person would be fine.

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

No. I mean you hit someone with a machete and YOU take the damage for it. The other person would be fine.

Yeah…...but what would that Change though? What Problem would be solved?

25 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Yeah…...but what would that Change though? What Problem would be solved?

Many agree that team killing made you be more careful in groups. When Jason picked someone up, you risked killing them when trying to save them. It was removed because trolls would just run around killing every counselor they encountered.

With "reflective damage", the trolls would just end up killing themselves. This would also help Jason when up against groups of people.

@pApA^LeGBa I agreed until I thought of that. I could really see this working. 

@kohagan no suggestion takes priority over bug fixes. I'm not saying this should be implemented right now, just that it's something that should be considered somewhere down the line. I enjoyed the risk involved when team killing was still around, but I also saw the trolls using it too. This brings back the risk without letting the trolls win. Think about it. They made the game so shitty for people that the removed an entire mechanic from the game. It was necessary at the time, but it also showed the trolls that they won. They effective ruined the experience for so many people that they had to completely alter the game.

Just now, Truth said:

Many agree that team killing made you be more careful in groups. When Jason picked someone up, you risked killing them when trying to save them. It was removed because trolls would just run around killing every counselor they encountered.

With "reflective damage", the trolls would just end up killing themselves. This would also help Jason when up against groups of people.

@pApA^LeGBa I agreed until I thought of that. I could really see this working. 

Saving them when Jason grabbed them? Well , now the weapon just goes through the counselor. This is either a glitch or ''a balance fix''.

Yeah , okay it´s definitely better than Nothing.

1 minute ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Saving them when Jason grabbed them? Well , now the weapon just goes through the counselor. This is either a glitch or ''a balance fix''.

Yeah , okay it´s definitely better than Nothing.

The weapon goes through the counselor because they removed the ability to hit another counselor. I just think the trolls have won on this for too long. It's time they take their game back from them.

Just now, Truth said:

The weapon goes through the counselor because they removed the ability to hit another counselor. I just think the trolls have won on this for too long. It's time they take their game back from them.

Wait , now you can´t even hit them anymore? You could Always break your weapon and they became bloody.

5 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Wait , now you can´t even hit them anymore? You could Always break your weapon and they became bloody.

People are saying you can no longer use a counselor to block an attack from another (like a meat shield). That's what I was referring to there. As far as I know you can still make them bloody/break your weapon normally. It's early, brain isn't working quite yet lol

10 minutes ago, Truth said:

The weapon goes through the counselor because they removed the ability to hit another counselor. 

Yeah , it still worked before May 24th update.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

It's early, brain isn't working quite yet lol

Oh , now it makes sense.

Team killing made Jason Pinata parties impossible. What would work best would be that outright KILLING didn't happen, but weakening could happen to the point of limping. This would mean that in a pinata party, everyone would have to watch their swings, lest they end up crippled and then if Jason counter swings, he suddenly clefts three counselors to death in a single stroke.

I've found people who refuse to have older implementations put back in the game are the same people who cheer for emotes, cheer for the counselors winning vs Jason 1 on 1, and basically have been "cheering" this game into the ground.

Jason is not fun to play as VS humans who even have the slightest hint how to play.

"But if you just want to have 7 people as your playthings, that's too bad!"

THAT IS HOW THIS GAME WORKS, CHUCKLENUTZ.

Jason is supposed to be OP. Jason will kill you. You will die a horrible death. The POINT of the game is trying to escape that as a counselor. You are one of the douche nerdy red shirts who DOESN'T make it to the end of the film. Can you change your fate? It's slim but possible.

Playing as Jason is meant to be a power trip. Smashing windows, cutting power, cutting up counselors, slaughtering everyone for Mother. A new Jason player who only knows how to swing the axe should still be feared as much as a kid with a handgun. Sure he has no skill, but he's got all the power and you best pray he isn't aiming at you. A Skilled Jason player is going to be a nightmare and only top co-ordination from the counselors is going to save your ass.

I liked it that way. Playing as counselor or as Jason, both felt satisfying. It may not have been "scary" as a counselor, but it was INTENSE, especially if you didn't know if you could trust someone NOT to hit you in the back with an axe. Now, it isn't. You can just mindlessly group with other counselors as either meat shields or pinata parties. Hell, a Chad with thick skin, a knife, and a wrench can just troll Jason for 90% of the match.

I long for the earlier days. Especially with windows where there was no bubble, if Jason was on your ass and you DIDN'T jump, you were dead. Limping before then? You're dead. How about the minefields of traps Jason could lay out? Good luck getting to that phone.

• Thanks 1