Dandan10

Jason Grab/Holding People since new patch

Ok this isn't a usual OMG Jason grabbed me from across the road stuff (though him grabbing around a doorway while he's stood outside or a couch away from me is a big problem still) its the new Jason grab, when he's holding someone I try to free that person by hitting him yet 3-4 hits later he either:

A. Doesn't drop them, kills them

B. Does drop them but isn't stunned (even with baseball bat) grabs them immediately again, refer to point A or C

C. Grabs me right away, then kills me or

D. It very rarely does actually stun him like it used to, like 1 out of 6 times

Also there's the fact that weapons seem to be passing through Jason a LOT more than they used to he raged through a door I was waiting to the side, swung my bat it went through him, 3 times this has happened and my friend who was Jason at the time even agreed with me that it did happen. I do like it now that you can't be hit hit entering a window nor can Jason be hit through a door nice changes, but the above complaint, is this a bug or is that just how its meant to be now?

I agree that the hitbox detection on both sides needs some serious work.

• Like 2

yeah it's happening a lot and like i said even when he does drop them he's not even stunned just grabs them immediately again

I don't find it any harder they just took away how easy it is to combat stance knock in Windows and doors now, just do the button prompts now instead takes a second or so longer that's all. I still think 3-4 hits and he doesn't drop someone or does drop them then grabs immediately again is absurd.

As for the guy who said hilariously wrong I wrote this quite quickly after the patch, still it takes Jason actually coming through the door to still be able to hit him where as before you could baseball bat him on the other side easy.

Does any1 still have the problem hitting Jason but he does not drop the counselors? It's frustrating and i thought the hotfix was meant to fix that. I just hit Jason 2 Times with Tiffany breaking my Bat and he still holds onto Lachappa. Annoying. :<

Yup me I just hit him three times with a bat as palamino with extra damage and stun time on while he was holding someone before a kill animation or anything bat broke he's stood there and finally punched the guys head off

On 8/31/2017 at 4:16 PM, Dandan10 said:

Ok this isn't a usual OMG Jason grabbed me from across the road stuff (though him grabbing around a doorway while he's stood outside or a couch away from me is a big problem still) its the new Jason grab, when he's holding someone I try to free that person by hitting him yet 3-4 hits later he either:

A. Doesn't drop them, kills them

B. Does drop them but isn't stunned (even with baseball bat) grabs them immediately again, refer to point A or C

C. Grabs me right away, then kills me or

D. It very rarely does actually stun him like it used to, like 1 out of 6 times

Also there's the fact that weapons seem to be passing through Jason a LOT more than they used to he raged through a door I was waiting to the side, swung my bat it went through him, 3 times this has happened and my friend who was Jason at the time even agreed with me that it did happen. I do like it now that you can't be hit hit entering a window nor can Jason be hit through a door nice changes, but the above complaint, is this a bug or is that just how its meant to be now?

You should be able to be hit entering through a window, how it was. Added a nice touch of realism. What universe are we in when an axe swinging through an open window can't strike someone standing on the other side.

Yes! It's harder to save counselors from Jason's grab since the patch. A lot of the swings(especially when trying to free a fellow counselor) tend to pass through Jason and doesn't connect properly thus Jason gets the kill. It's definitely something that will need to be looked at and adjusted. It was not has bad before the patch.  

Sorry to keep mentioning it but this is STILL happening I usually have my preference on councillor so by some miracle I was Jason today I had 4 people around me hitting me I picked each one up and killed them without being knocked out of my hands or stunned once, I even SAW with my own eyes weapons swing right through me too.

This game is getting to broken to play lately I don't get how you can keep breaking things with every new patch, like now every night the servers go down, they are going to lose customers for the dlc stuff because people won't be around to buy it