Sign in to follow this  
hesh

Growing up with slashers!

Hello!

Just an  80s child, grew up on this stuff - thanks to great older brothers who let/made me watch... 

I must be living under a rock, had no idea this was being made or existed - glad I found it!

Welcome @hesh! I think you'll find quite a few of us with similar backgrounds, here. What platform will you be playing on?

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome!

Currently playing on steam under the same name, I might pick up a copy for my PS4 for portability. Gotta show the older brothers how to play Friday the 13th now! (The tables have turned!)

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums!

Glad you discovered the game (and this forum). It's funny to think about years in the past when I'd wonder about someone making a good Friday the 13th game (the multiplayer approach wasn't something that occurred to me way back when) and now, all this time later, it's happened. By developers that pretty much had the exact same thing, wondering and talking together as kids and young adults about a F13th game. Got there in the end! :)

If you're interested in finding new players from here, you could take a look at the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread here. Plenty of tags to browse.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

Thanks, I will definitely give it a thorough looking at!

Glad I found it as well :lol:the game has that nostalgia to it, very immersive with the music and camps - Like being in the films - Playing the counselors is adrenaline pumping, and Jason feels like Jason to me. The love shows...