7theye

Can anyone even play on PS4?

It is a pain. Its like Christmas when you find a lobby with more than 4 people.

• Like 1

I was able to play about 5 matches just after the patch dropped. I haven't been able to play since. Empty lobby followed by empty lobby.

I've probably been damn lucky, but yesterday I got to play two full matches with two full lobbies, over time people left, and nobody new joined. So, it's kinda been fixed?:mellow:

After the patch I waited 1 and a half hour for someone to join but no one did it was just me and my friend 

3 hours ago, Ste_Wolf said:

It is a pain. Its like Christmas when you find a lobby with more than 4 people.

This! 

My friend and I joined a lobby that had 3 people waiting and we jumped for joy, lol. I started to sing "Summer of heat, summer of heat yeeeeeeaaaah" on the mic!

Been playing the last few days. If you get in a lobby by yourself, you're host... Just wait it out and others will soon join. You might have to do a round of Jason Vs 2 counselors to pacify those that really wanna play a game...but when you rejoin the lobby after the game... others seem to join. 

Sometimes a bit of waiting game...but had a lot of fun over the last few days when a lobby gets going. 

• Like 1

yea i play on ps4 and its definitely a chore to get into a quick match :(

love the randomness of a quick match but ,as posted above, right now its better to talk to the people u manage to play with, add them and invite them later or have them invite u

It's been hard to find people but I play with like 4 other friends so it's fine even if we find just 1 other person.

Yeah it's not the best case scenario right now. But  playing a game with even two people is fun. I'll usually try and stretch the match for as long as possible, letting them fix the phone, get parts for the car etc.

And while this is going on, watching out of the corner of my sweaty, NHL approved hockey mask, just to make sure that they don't leave without saying goodbye, I'll make like Tony Perkis, and make this camp hope, a camp hell.

if anyone wants to add me on PS4: brokenpoolhall.

• Like 1

You gotta reset your PS4 then start the game up again do this 1 every 2-3 hrs if the lobby is still low or empty back out and find another 

3 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

You gotta reset your PS4 then start the game up again do this 1 every 2-3 hrs if the lobby is still low or empty back out and find another 

Seems like a routine process just to play the game

4 hours ago, Goodgodman said:

Yeah it's not the best case scenario right now. But  playing a game with even two people is fun. I'll usually try and stretch the match for as long as possible, letting them fix the phone, get parts for the car etc.

And while this is going on, watching out of the corner of my sweaty, NHL approved hockey mask, just to make sure that they don't leave without saying goodbye, I'll make like Tony Perkis, and make this camp hope, a camp hell.

if anyone wants to add me on PS4: brokenpoolhall.

Nice heavyweights mention.

private matches have been doing fine it seems.  just use Friday the 13th communities to invite/befriend people, and get them in a private match together.

though yea moving forward the devs should be more careful so more people stay and more people buy and play the game instead of causing some to leave.

and the team is that they're very well aware that they've caught lightning in a bottle and they're going to be careful not to fuck that up. Making knee jerk changes is one way of fucking it up. I may need to be corrected, but wasn't The Culling a popular game for a while until the devs tinkered with the combat system too much and drove off the playerbase? I have no first hand experience, but I heard a streamer talking about it recently.

I'd imagine the scope of the game and what they want to achieve has grown as a result of its success as opposed to shrunk. I'm not sure what you want that they aren't doing - As the dev of a lightning in a bottle game of the moment -- You have to be very, very, very careful every time you change how it plays.