Sign in to follow this  
TheHansonGoons

When legit Jason kills don't work

42 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Sorry, shouldn't say "glitches out". You are correct in stun% chance is still affected. However, I saw Tommy with an axe three matches in a row not drop Jason to his knees. That is why I say it seems off. 

I still see plenty of kills, but feel the ratio is off. After all, what is Tommy's stun % chance with an axe? Really high considering its 10/10 on everything; the axe being the main wild card(though it still has decent stun chance).

You didnt sound stupid at all and I appreciate the insights!

Stats have nothing to do with stun chance just the weapon itself. And make sure you aren’t running any perks that have a drop in stun chance %

I was gonna say, even with a bat or axe, it’s  not always 100% guarantee it will stun, sometimes you may just get very very very unlucky...

but on on a bright side you can get extremely lucky, I knocked him to his knees with a machete once lol

I always love the shift in attitude in a lobby when a Jason kill goes south. 
Reminds me of the Monty Python Holy Grail bit with the killer rabbit. As soon as Jason isn't stunned, there's that moment where everyone goes from supremely confident to yelling, "RUN AWAY!"

5 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

i still see plenty of kills, but feel the ratio is off. After all, what is Tommy's stun % chance with an axe? Really high considering its 10/10 on everything; the axe being the main wild card(though it still has decent stun chance).

5 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Stats have nothing to do with stun chance just the weapon itself. And make sure you aren’t running any perks that have a drop in stun chance %

Yea, kneel stun uses the same stun chances as the weapons use to bring him to his knees.  It usually a good idea to have sucker punch on whoever is agreed on doing the kneel stun (Tommy or Sweater).

13 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Wow, just saw this old thread and realized how relevant it is still. @Super Ty and @Risinggrave will know exactly what I mean. Several times in the past couple months we set up the kill perfectly. Had Tommy hit Jason on the head from behind with the axe but Jason doesn't fall to his knees. Seems to be happening more often since last patch.

indeed. I'm cool with it though. I think that it balances out how easy it is to kill Jason.

12 hours ago, makred78 said:

Stuff

If it's not Tommy with an axe pulling double duty, it's been a bat. 

We were thinking it might be Tommy having to do the stun and the kill, but even with Adam slugging him with some wood, it's been more miss than hit.