Sign in to follow this  
Cutupuss

Biggest Glitch Ever (Not even clickbait)

So i would usually just send this in jason kills bugs but I absolutely feel like I need to say it here its so strange and weird I have no idea how it happened. (I recorded it too so later I will post a video in the comments)

Basically me (kenny) and deborah where driving away and we made it to the exit, I stopped the car because i didn't want to escape yet and i would let her leave. However when i got out of the car I couldn't move my character at all and jason grabbed him and died. Then instead of showing spectate mode it was just showing the car normally and  I thought it was still on spectate mode until i realised i could still drive the car but it was locked to that camera position and nobody was in the car, then i tried to run over deborah as she was still in camera view and I thought what else can I do but she managed to get in the car

HERE IS WHERE YOU WON'T BELEIVE IT UNTIL I POST THE VIDEO

as soon as she got in the car the game broke and i swapped to her character and I was controlling her! No joke i was controlling her character and it looked liek she couldn't even control her anymore. I even went up to my dead body and everyone else in the session did not find this weird. Creepy.

4 minutes ago, Cutupuss said:

So i would usually just send this in jason kills bugs but I absolutely feel like I need to say it here its so strange and weird I have no idea how it happened. (I recorded it too so later I will post a video in the comments)

Basically me (kenny) and deborah where driving away and we made it to the exit, I stopped the car because i didn't want to escape yet and i would let her leave. However when i got out of the car I couldn't move my character at all and jason grabbed him and died. Then instead of showing spectate mode it was just showing the car normally and  I thought it was still on spectate mode until i realised i could still drive the car but it was locked to that camera position and nobody was in the car, then i tried to run over deborah as she was still in camera view and I thought what else can I do but she managed to get in the car

HERE IS WHERE YOU WON'T BELEIVE IT UNTIL I POST THE VIDEO

as soon as she got in the car the game broke and i swapped to her character and I was controlling her! No joke i was controlling her character and it looked liek she couldn't even control her anymore. I even went up to my dead body and everyone else in the session did not find this weird. Creepy.

@Golden_spider had someone similar happen!

Yes something similar happened, The car was stuck on a small rock and when I got out of the drivers seat Jason smashed the car and I went into floating in place mode (timed just right I guess), Jason killed me and my camera was stuck in place but I could drive the car still. When someone else got in the drivers seat my game decided to crash.

1 hour ago, Golden_spider said:

Yes something similar happened, The car was stuck on a small rock and when I got out of the drivers seat Jason smashed the car and I went into floating in place mode (timed just right I guess), Jason killed me and my camera was stuck in place but I could drive the car still. When someone else got in the drivers seat my game decided to crash.

Christine at Camp Crystal Lake?

movie-christine.jpg

• Like 2

On 9/2/2017 at 2:37 AM, Golden_spider said:

look at the video mine went as far as letting me control the person that got in the car