Ok I want to start this saying don't set your hopes to high this probs won't happen pls read the whole thing

so people playing since launch have made it to higher levels with little to no rewards like new clothes which is nice even though gun media gave away free clothes once cough cough anyway I'd like to see the higher levels more rewarded like ranked play f13 with a 10 min timer not 20 making fast paced Jason action this will be unlocked at lvl 40 this will provide more credits for counsellors and Jason as it's ranked 

now these are long shots very long shots first one is more credits for players talking in game this makes the player base more social and fun for everyone and at level 200 not out yet players really into the game but not aware of kickstarter can get saving Jason for a price as this is very unlikely fans love the game and gun media but didn't kickstarter for some reason  so it's a second chance basically 

I do agree that I think more bonuses should be attainable at the higher levels.

Once everybody unlocked the Jasons, Counselors and clothing. The perks aren't enough to hold people over, even if you want a rare one you want to roll to get constantly.

The PROBLEM is...

While I do agree that there should be more incentive to want to play the game at higher levels, which would in theory cut down on trolling because they can't unlock what they want if their constantly trolling.

I worry that doing something like say...adding 200 more levels and making a DLC Jason level 150 would cause HORRIBLE rage within the community because you would be paying for a new map and a new Jason, and you wouldn't be able to use them from the start. It would be like the swimwear clothing pack not being unlocked once purchased and instead you had to unlock it at level 170.

So you really can't use DLC as a way to make people play to unlock things. It would be a horrible PR move.

So the questiion is...what sort of incentive do you add that doesn't tie to DLC?

As far as making anything ranked play shouldn't happen. Maybe just unlockable stuff. Ranked play pushes this toward a competitive game play which, a lot don't want, and the devs don't want. @GunMedia_Ben even stated that that wasn't the intention of the devs when making this game.

1 hour ago, AldermachXI said:

That is one loooong ass sentence.

Two loooong ass sentences.

• Like 1