Tecomate Buck

Favorite F13 Movie?

My favourite is part 7! Just love the wide range of characters in it - even though I wasn't a huge fan of telepathy I just love the film. Close behind are Jason takes Manhattan and Jason X (two controversial choices I know!). Really like part 2 and 4 as well tbh.

4 minutes ago, f13jb95 said:

My favourite is part 7! Just love the wide range of characters in it - even though I wasn't a huge fan of telepathy I just love the film. Close behind are Jason takes Manhattan and Jason X (two controversial choices I know!). Really like part 2 and 4 as well tbh.

Hmm, interesting, do you not care for Part 3? Part 7 was good, but the ending, *cringe*. 

1 minute ago, Tecomate Buck said:

Hmm, very interesting,

Hmm, interesting, do you not care for Part 3? Part 7 was good, but the ending, *cringe*. 

I can't say I don't care for any of the movies tbh I think they're all great! With part 3 It just never stands out to me as one of the best tbh. I do love Fox and the scene where they think the van is on fire and it turns out to be the stoners haha. Great cast. What's your favourite?

Just now, f13jb95 said:

I can't say I don't care for any of the movies tbh I think they're all great! With part 3 It just never stands out to me as one of the best tbh. I do love Fox and the scene where they think the van is on fire and it turns out to be the stoners haha. Great cast. What's your favourite?

Part 3 : ( I just love Part 3, Jason was awesome in that one. Also Part 6.

1 minute ago, Tecomate Buck said:

Part 3 : ( I just love Part 3, Jason was awesome in that one. Also Part 6.

Yes part 6 had the best version of Tommy!

Right, so handsome, lol, just kidding. Like the RV scene, and when he tanks getting shot by a shotgun a couple times and in the head... Awesome.

42 minutes ago, f13jb95 said:

Haha Tommy was just a bit annoying in the parts 4 and 5 to me. And yeah that seen was great!

Lol, I liked him in all 3.

Part 6 because I've only watched part 6 and tommys in it,and Tommy was really good looking in part 6

12 hours ago, Tecomate Buck said:

What's your favorite Friday the 13th Movie? Mine is Part 3.

Great way to introduce yourself, @Tecomate Buck!

I look at all the movies similar to how I view my kids. I love them all them same, warts and all. There are parts of each of them that shine brighter, but I can't pick out a favorite.

• Like 1

part 4 is the best

Reasons

Kills were all great and has some of the best in the series (favorite is the bathroom headcrush against wall which is in the game)

characters were great it wasnt censored heavily (only kill i dislike was mommy jarvis competley off screen)

had the best off screen kill of the entire series

The setting was great and it was just the best friday the 13th hands down for me

part 6 is second while jason x (dont hate me) is 3rd

• Like 1

11 hours ago, FlameRiderSD said:

part 4 is the best

Reasons

Kills were all great and has some of the best in the series (favorite is the bathroom headcrush against wall which is in the game)

characters were great it wasnt censored heavily (only kill i dislike was mommy jarvis competley off screen)

had the best off screen kill of the entire series

The setting was great and it was just the best friday the 13th hands down for me

part 6 is second while jason x (dont hate me) is 3rd

Ok, good top 3, one thing I like about Jason X, is that he's so badass in that one.  Part 3 and 6 are my favorite, reason why is that those are the ones with the biggest impact, in Part 3 he gets his Hockey Mask and gets huge... And in Part 6, enough said.

4 hours ago, Tecomate Buck said:

Ok, good top 3, one thing I like about Jason X, is that he's so badass in that one.  Part 3 and 6 are my favorite, reason why is that those are the ones with the biggest impact, in Part 3 he gets his Hockey Mask and gets huge... And in Part 6, enough said.

part 4 is the reason why he is undead so its also really inpactful

My favourite is part 2, The reason is it had great characters like Paul Holt, Mark and so on, and i really loved the setting Packanack. Just a great film tbh.

• Like 1

Part 3, the main character who survived and "killed" jason at the end is who jenny myers is based on. This is why i think she should be able to kill jason. I hope they eventually make it to where anyone can kill him. Kinda stupid its only based around tommy in the game. part1,2,3,4 were good movies. 5 got stupid and was really pointless because in the end jason wasnt really in the movie, after that film "tommy" was a totally diff actor.....

• Like 1