Ok so in f13 the game I spoke to over 20 people about windows in the game as if you are a counsellor in a house and Jason finds you he can grasp you throw you out the window and your dead we talked about making it so if a window is broken or closed and you get thrown through it, it kills you however if the window is open and not broken Jason shouldn't be able to throw you through it this would make the playing field more fun for every player

2 minutes ago, CaptainLego said:

Ok so in f13 the game I spoke to over 20 people about windows in the game as if you are a counsellor in a house and Jason finds you he can grasp you throw you out the window and your dead we talked about making it so if a window is broken or closed and you get thrown through it, it kills you however if the window is open and not broken Jason shouldn't be able to throw you through it this would make the playing field more fun for every player

I think Jason should still be able to throw you through an open window. I agree that it shouldn't kill you, but it seems like it would actually be easier for him to grab and throw you through a window if it is open. Maybe just a little damage for it. It doesn't make sense that it kills you.

P.S. It looks like this is your first post. Why don't you head over here and introduce yourself to the forums:

http://forum.f13game.com/index.php?/forum/5-introduce-yourself/

• Like 1

Some of the game mechanics are just plain silly to me - especially after this latest patch but that's a whole other story in itself. I also never understood why it was always an instant kill on counselors if they are in the water. If they have a pocket knife, why can't they shank Jason in the neck and swim to shore or get back into the boat to escape? I'd imagine it wouldn't be hard to implement this - just give Jason the same stun time he would have on ground.

The counselors have no defense in the water and it is pretty dumb. There should be some sort of weapon or defense mechanism. Hell if they added that, then they could have the cops come on boat and spawn at water exit and you'd have to work to get there.