7 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Hey stop using my words. You only use shit from the dictionary remember. LMAO

u tell him alien

3 hours ago, chaosguy67 said:

You seem like a nice boy, i bet you have a lot of friends

Isn't that from the "IT" trailer? I'm not watching it I'm scared of clowns 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mr. Blonde said:

Seriously. Why do Counselor's keep getting buffed each patch while Jason gets no buffs to compensate? This game is starting to become a joke like Dead by Daylight where groups of 7 counselor's crap on Jason the majority of the match and bully him more than he was during the movies as a child during Summer Camp.

Can some PLEASE explain WHY:

- Counselor's can block knife throws from Jason. WTF

- Counselor's are 100% immune to stumbling or taking damage from their own firecracker while they dance and tea bag in the explosion?

- Counselor's are 100% immune to Jason weapon attacks or grabs while slowly climbing through a window

- Counselor's can escape the map with car in REVERSE at fast speed with such easy maneuverability

- Counselor's can stun lock Jason in groups since Jason can't block attacks from behind him

- Counselor's can run around giant tables, bookshelves and other key area exploitable time killing spots forcing you to retreat as Jason

- Why does it take Jason a whole mini-movie sequence just to smash something simple like a Window

- Why does it take Jason a whole mini-movie sequence just to pick up a small throwing knife

- Why can all counselor's start with first AID med spray with a perk and just tank traps together and heal making traps a joke?

- Why is Jason Part 7 still gutter trash and terribly designed?

- Why can't Jason have a bunch of stupid and overpowered perks to choose from like the counselor's?

The more and more I see Gun Media update and introduce to this game, the more it's become "NOT LIKE THE MOVIES" and more like a version of hell where killing all counselor's is a struggle for Jason Voorhees.

Yet I'm still killing entire camps each and every game I'm jason, and so is everyone else. ?

6 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Yeah you just have to rework your tactics a bit. Jason is still op. One thing players have to realize as Jason it dosen't matter how much your stunned or trapped one thing is certain. You cannot die.........so don't panic. 

But you can. After this last patch, Jason can be trapped in a stun loop while now taking damage at the same time. Counselors can now gang up on him and just keep stunning him and hitting while stunned until his mask comes off. Which can be done much quicker now. And kill him. This update has turned Jason into the hunted. 

12 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

But you can. After this last patch, Jason can be trapped in a stun loop while now taking damage at the same time. Counselors can now gang up on him and just keep stunning him and hitting while stunned until his mask comes off. Which can be done much quicker now. And kill him. This update has turned Jason into the hunted. 

Actually stunlocks are now less strong. Just yesterday Tommy shot Jason and Lachappa immediately used the bat on him. He went up from his falling down animation instantly and was out of stun. Plus you still break your weapon, its not like you can do it for free. Its stupid, but not the biggest issue right now.

9 hours ago, Mr. Blonde said:

Seriously. Why do Counselor's keep getting buffed each patch while Jason gets no buffs to compensate? This game is starting to become a joke like Dead by Daylight where groups of 7 counselor's crap on Jason the majority of the match and bully him more than he was during the movies as a child during Summer Camp.

- Counselor's are 100% immune to stumbling or taking damage from their own firecracker while they dance and tea bag in the explosion?

- Counselor's are 100% immune to Jason weapon attacks or grabs while slowly climbing through a window

- Counselor's can escape the map with car in REVERSE at fast speed with such easy maneuverability

- Counselor's can stun lock Jason in groups since Jason can't block attacks from behind him

- Counselor's can run around giant tables, bookshelves and other key area exploitable time killing spots forcing you to retreat as Jason

- Why does it take Jason a whole mini-movie sequence just to smash something simple like a Window

- Why does it take Jason a whole mini-movie sequence just to pick up a small throwing knife

- Why can all counselor's start with first AID med spray with a perk and just tank traps together and heal making traps a joke?

- Why can't Jason have a bunch of stupid and overpowered perks to choose from like the counselor's?

The more and more I see Gun Media update and introduce to this game, the more it's become "NOT LIKE THE MOVIES" and more like a version of hell where killing all counselor's is a struggle for Jason Voorhees.

I will admit that the smaller maps keep Jason on his toes against a good group of counselors. However most of what you cited has already been in game.

I have not seen a counselor able to block throwing knives. I could be wrong but I have not seen it.

The window change was a mechanic introduced to help keep Jason's window breaking abilities consistent since Jason's weapons are all different sizes. However that is being looked at and will most likely be reverted back to the original way.

Now to answer a couple things. Counselors have always hid in the firecrackers and "tea bagged" throw a couple knives at them if they are foolish enough to hang around well they should be limping by the time it's over. 

Groups of counselors can always be an issue if you are not careful, I always grab one and turn around so the hit will miss. It can be frustrating if you get caught up but just remember  it's harder to kill you than it is to kill them ;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JPops said:

I have not seen a counselor able to block throwing knives. I could be wrong but I have not seen it.

They're not, they just block with combat stance which only reduces the damage taken in trade off for durability. Just a wrong fact, among many others.^^

3 hours ago, Campkill said:

Yet I'm still killing entire camps each and every game I'm jason, and so is everyone else. ?

dude, you'd get rekt so fast with an experienced group of counselors. I'm still killing mostly everyone too with no problems but that's not saying much since most people are terrible at working together. Also I doubt you are going 8/8 "every game"...hahahahah so funny when everyone is a pro jason player all of a sudden on forums but in game they just rage quit when you fix the car and phone box. lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Max Walker said:

dude, you'd get rekt so fast with an experienced group of counselors. I'm still killing mostly everyone too with no problems but that's not saying much since most people are terrible at working together. Also I doubt you are going 8/8 "every game"...hahahahah so funny when everyone is a pro jason player all of a sudden on forums but in game they just rage quit when you fix the car and phone box. lol

I play with experience players. We all have hundreds and hundreds of games played. You don't get rekt. Unless of course you are not an experienced player. ?

• Like 1

I thnk overall Jason needs to be buffed. obviously this patch nerfed Jason. That's not even up for debate.

I'm not saying he needs to be buffed because I'm a bad Jason. I frequently kill entire lobbies, but this is coming from playing as a counselor.

I don't want to survive every match. I want a challenge, and not a victory handed to me on silver platter. 

• Like 1

Whoops, thought I was in the Overwatch forums for a second, there.

Buff Roadhog!

• Like 1

My last 3 Jason games after the patch went as follows

Game 1 - Killed 7/7 - No Tommy called, but got stunned by the lowest strength counselors in the game, with odd weapons like the Machete, or the Fire poker for anywhere between 8-12 seconds, but the team was very scattered, on their own mission, and not interested in working as a team

Game 2 - Opened a door, found two counselors inside, proceeded to try and hack them, only to discover that my left click, and all my abilities have been disabled - Still have no comments as to what actually causes this bug to occur. 

Game 3 - Got ganged by a group of 5 after killing the first 2, they were able to stun me with every single shot, at will, and got my mask off in between stun locks, making it almost impossible to execute any kills, and even hack and slash took waaaaaay longer to kill counselors than it did previously. I recall having to hit the AJ 3 times with my pick Axe before she entered limping state, then a further 5 times before she eventually died. She did have thick skinned though, at 17%, but 8 hits to kill a counselor without med spray with a pick Axe cannot be correct. I ended up killing 5/8

Conclusion - It's definitely easier for counselors this patch, since a few things have indeed been nerfed for Jason, whether intentional or not. It is definitely still possible to kill 8/8 if you use your abilities correctly, but it's definitely easier for experienced counselors to keep you almost infinitely stunned while completing objectives, which can lead to some incredibly frustrating matches.

On 8/30/2017 at 1:02 PM, Max Walker said:

I got 8/8 this morning with Part 6 Jason, and those counselors seemed to be working together or at least half of them were haha! Now, that is a rarity for me to kill an entire lobby these days, plus Tommy, but it is nice to see it is still doable. But, if I get outsmarted and not trolled into defeat, I take the loss with grace and a minimum of salt. :P I mean, while sometimes it can be frustrating, it's just a game in the end, and it's important to have fun even while people are trying to make it less fun for you. I've seen people rage quit in the middle of my kill animations for Jason because I finally got the upper hand and got them back. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. ;)

43 minutes ago, Nickypoolicious said:

I got 8/8 this morning with Part 6 Jason, and those counselors seemed to be working together or at least half of them were haha! Now, that is a rarity for me to kill an entire lobby these days, plus Tommy, but it is nice to see it is still doable. But, if I get outsmarted and not trolled into defeat, I take the loss with grace and a minimum of salt. :P I mean, while sometimes it can be frustrating, it's just a game in the end, and it's important to have fun even while people are trying to make it less fun for you. I've seen people rage quit in the middle of my kill animations for Jason because I finally got the upper hand and got them back. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. ;)

I've adapted to the "window animation", its not that big of a problem anymore for me. However with that being said, it still doesn't mean it was a good fix, it's garbage and needs to be changed back next patch.  The advantage should always be in Jason's favor not the counselors. People who complain about Jason being OP really need a reality on check on their opinion...the damn game is based after JASON!!! Being Jason should never be overly frustrating and tedious, it should be smooth and fun to kill counselors. The honor is to get Jason and should never feel the other way around.

• Like 2

On 8/30/2017 at 7:21 AM, Mr. Blonde said:

[...]

[...]

It's far easier to stop the car when they drive in reverse. You can stop it the same way as in normal circumstances, except for the fact you have to hit the back of the car. There is no animation and you can remain in shift throughout the progress; you can use the same shift to stop the car and pull out the driver. Obviously, this only works if the car is still in motion and going in reverse.

But yeah. I seldom have any troubles to get a 8/8 as Jason but I still agree that the balance has been more into the counselor's favor since the beginning. Medic perk, 1 or 2 med sprays and a pair of locked cabins with a few interior doors make a counselor (especially one with high luck) rather unstoppable. Soloing the last 10 minutes isn't at all impossible. As of late, I've had to do this more and more often, and I'd say the only way Jason can stop you in a scenario like this, is by outsmarting you.

On 8/30/2017 at 7:05 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

Jason's op and it's not hard to be "gud" with him.

Why not take him up on his challenge then?

10 hours ago, Mr. Blonde said:

Everyone apologize. Guess who was right a month ago?

Apologize to who and right about what?  Out of the list of things you brought up, I would say I'd like the first two to be tweaked (no more standing inside exploding firecrackers and 0 damage from blocking knives, but they ARE NOT gamebreaking and don't concern me in the least) and the only problem is the invulnerability when climbing through windows.  Everything else is nit-picking.  As Jason, as long as you pay attention to who is left, what character they are, and when to/not to do certain things (like if you are actively chasing someone but hear the car start, leave the one, activate Stalk, and go for the 2/3/4 potential escapees) then all the rest of your bulletpoints become trivial.

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 0:21 AM, Mr. Blonde said:

Counselor's need some sort of ability.  I find the teabagging annoying but generally its 50/50.  Half the time the counselor is a $%$%^, half the time the Jason player is lording his severe advantages and being mocking and get it in return.

Car's have reverse.  Deal with it.  The "roads" on some of the new small maps aren't roads but trails with rocks that flip your car over easily. 

Stun locks hopefully will be fixed soon. 

Knife - animation - 4 seconds.  Big deal.  You're getting a ranged attack. 

I agree on the window animation and not hitting through it anymore.  Hopefully fixed soon.

Jason is already way more powerful than them and later in the match has ridiculously short cooldowns on powers they can be used over and over. 

You chased them in a cabin, if they play ring around the rosy because you smashed all the windows then give them another means to escape other than the door.  play evade game.  Leave one window un-smashed, and lead them to using it, you expecting it and shifting outside expecting the maneuver. 

Tanking traps CAN work but also lets you know what's happening.  Warp around randomly less and expect to leap to a spot the counselors are at. 

11 hours ago, Mr. Blonde said:

Everyone apologize. Guess who was right a month ago?

And who might that be...?

I've seen very good Jason's that really know what they're doing and I have yet to see one that can always get 8/8 so I usually take the saying "I always kill everyone" with a grain of salt. Either they're being dishonest or they're playing with randoms, but even then I find it hard to believe they always kill everyone.

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 1:56 AM, Mr. Blonde said:

Anyone's Grandma can get 8/8 kills in random public searches where you go up against trash teams full of people with no mics, newbies, non-parties, language barriers, first time drivers, etc. etc.

Your Jason is probably incompetent and average at best and would most likely get decimated vs my party of six friends who actually know how to play the game as counselors and work together.

Want to do a best out of five games set against my team? If you let ANY of us survive / escape, video immediately goes up on YouTube and you gtfo this thread with your BS.

You're just frustrated... The problem is that most players are Casual players and although I agree that Jason feels a bit underpowered, with the level of the majority of the population I think it's fairly balanced, of course it could be tweaked here and there but it's not game breaking. I can tell you that it can be frustrating sometimes to play Jason, specially if you're against a group of experienced counselors. And when I say that I mean people who actually knows how to play the game and not just high level cause there are a lot of level 20's and 30's that are pretty dam good where as I've seen level 90's who are just trash.

They need to fix the windows system back to pre patch and maybe bump the cool time of the morph a bit. Average Jason's only use Morph to teleport to objective when they hear a repair failure, good Jasons use morph as much as possible too keep the counselors on their heels.

That being said If you're a Good Jason regardless of the group you're playing with you should get at least 5/8. One of the main problems is that You as Jason want to be flashy and elegant and get 4 or 5 environmental kills etc, etc. Use Part 3 and do not grab at least in the early stages of the game and stop your shift with a swing instead of a grab and trust me. You will have a bunch of salty counselors

43 minutes ago, mojitodominic said:

They need to fix the windows system back to pre patch and maybe bump the cool time of the morph a bit. Average Jason's only use Morph to teleport to objective when they hear a repair failure, good Jasons use morph as much as possible too keep the counselors on their heels.

This is why I switched from playing Savini to part 2. His +morph is amazing and I use it all the time with stalk (plus I'm not very good at shift grabbing). My Jason rounds have improved since switching.

• Like 1