Turtle

New Map/Kills Confirmed. Spoilers ahead..

7 minutes ago, Jason4prez said:

The problem with a butchers knife is even if it's Jason can you imagine that taking down a door in  a reasonable amount of swings 

Said it before, will say it again. 

Jason can smash door with bare hands or forearms. He doesn't have to use the weapon. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Jason can smash door with bare hands or forearms. He doesn't have to use the weapon. 

I'm saying pre-rage and in game

13 minutes ago, Jason4prez said:

The problem with a butchers knife is even if it's Jason can you imagine that taking down a door in  a reasonable amount of swings 

Of course there would be a downside with that particular issue. I was only stating the obvious from what I saw in the 2nd video. I hope it possibly comes in the form of a secondary weapon to use, as with the screwdriver. I could just see it being FC Jason's weapon though as it is what he used most in FC. I love the idea of Jason having several weapon choices and hopefully will evolve into that. 

24 minutes ago, Jason4prez said:

I'm saying pre-rage and in game

He can still beat on the door. Instead of one face punch (rage style) it takes 4-45(new patch joke) punches to the door. 

Think closed fist fore arm smashes. Like when the cops pound on your door. That might just be my experience. :) 

jasons are super strong and these aren't exactly hi security steel doors. 

17 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

He can still beat on the door. Instead of one face punch (rage style) it takes 4-45(new patch joke) punches to the door. 

Think closed fist fore arm smashes. Like when the cops pound on your door. That might just be my experience. :) 

jasons are super strong and these aren't exactly hi security steel doors. 

OH so you meant instead of using the knife while still holding it

Just now, Jason4prez said:

OH so you meant instead of using the knife while still holding it

Yeah. Jason holds knife in right hand while banging on door with left, or in animation he bangs on door the same way things happen when he uses a hands only kill. The weapon is dropped and picked up again. This might be a bit slow to be practical though. 

2 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Yeah. Jason holds knife in right hand while banging on door with left, or in animation he bangs on door the same way things happen when he uses a hands only kill. The weapon is dropped and picked up again. This might be a bit slow to be practical though. 

Okay I thought you were just saying he's able to do that just as a fact

Just now, Jason4prez said:

Okay I thought you were just saying he's able to do that just as a fact

Nope. Just might be a solution to small weapon door braking issues. I agree a a butcher knife should not break down a door, but Jason can I think pre rage, it should just take the same amount of time as with a weapon. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tjohnnyblue said:

Of course there would be a downside with that particular issue. I was only stating the obvious from what I saw in the 2nd video. I hope it possibly comes in the form of a secondary weapon to use, as with the screwdriver. I could just see it being FC Jason's weapon though as it is what he used most in FC. I love the idea of Jason having several weapon choices and hopefully will evolve into that. 

The knife and screwdriver kills are environmental 

1 hour ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Agree completely with this. When the time comes that weapons can be switched for any and every Jason, should one choose a smaller weapon then Jason should be able to bust down a door bare handed. Considering he does so in the films quite often, it'd only be beneficial to the game to have him do so. And I truly hope it happens as I'd love to use things like a butcher knife as a primary weapon, especially if there are a ton of great kills with it.

11 minutes ago, Jason4prez said:

The knife and screwdriver kills are environmental 

I certainly hope so, just doesn't seem so with the knife. All Jason weapon kills are at 3 as with the knife. It would be cool if you are right. The more weapons for Jason the better. Only having 1 environmental weapon right now should certainly leave room for more.

Just now, TheManBetweenTheMan said:

Imagine the amount of detail being put into Tommy's room!

Fingers crossed all of the masks make an appearance in that room. Would love to, as a counselor, stop and have a look at them before Jason chases me down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheManBetweenTheMan said:

Imagine the amount of detail being put into Tommy's room!

Oh crap! That didn't even OCCUR to me! How cool is that going to be?!

8 minutes ago, tjohnnyblue said:

I certainly hope so, just doesn't seem so with the knife. All Jason weapon kills are at 3 as with the knife. It would be cool if you are right. The more weapons for Jason the better. Only having 1 environmental weapon right now should certainly leave room for more.

He grabs the knife from a table 

Give part 4 Jason only 1 strength: rage from the start of the match. The Jason in part 4 is easily the most pissed in the series.

minus his traps, minus his sense, minus stalk

• Like 1