Sign in to follow this  
kuebel33

holy crap.. where is this supposed face slam in the repair shop?

I have tried many times with buddies and we must be blind, but i keep seeing this as a confirmed other face slam kill. Can someone direct me to the exact location of it please?

Also, awesome I log in today and i've lost 2% of my kills for the phd.. xbox one.. was at 96.. now at 94... great...

3 minutes ago, kuebel33 said:

I have tried many times with buddies and we must be blind, but i keep seeing this as a confirmed other face slam kill. Can someone direct me to the exact location of it please?

Also, awesome I log in today and i've lost 2% of my kills for the phd.. xbox one.. was at 96.. now at 94... great...

Repair shop as in the one on Crystal Lake that's behind the car? 

I performed a kill tonight (twice actually) that I've never seen before. I grabbed a Vanessa in one of the long narrow hallways of a cabin and saw an icon on the wall for an environmental kill, which I used. Jason slammed her against the wall and then punched her in face smashing her head apart against the wall. Is this a new kill or just one that I've missed this whole time? It was on Crystal Lake normal. It was pretty cool regardless. 

The kill where he pushes his hand against their head until it collapses? If so, that one has been in there all along, yeah. Though I haven't got it yet, easy to miss

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DamonD7 said:

The kill where he pushes his hand against their head until it collapses? If so, that one has been in there all along, yeah. Though I haven't got it yet, easy to miss

That sounds like it. I didnt here anyone talking about any new kills with the patch so im guessing its one that ive simply missed. It's still new to me though lol. Thanks for confirming it for me. 

• Like 1