Like the title says I lost every of my hard achieved badges in the game. I play on Xbox One and after I downloaded the Patch 7.28.17 everything has gone... Im really mad about it because I spent hours of trying to get those.

-> Have someone experienced the same lost bug?

-> Will we ever get them back? Or do we have to achieve everything from the beginning again?

-> Had someone ever all the badges? If yes do you unlock something or get something new in the game?

-> Is there any reason for the badges to be in the game?

I hope after the next new Patch we won't lose our points to buy new perks... That would be annoying.

Yes, it is a localization issue (you only retain the badges that have the same nam in english and your language). They are aware of the issue and will fix it.

• Like 1

Really, do they even test the code?

I'm sorry to say that the new patch broke more things than it fixed.

The new maps are cool, though.

• Like 1

I have my badges still.

BUT

I also get badges (I already have) at the end of the round. So the game thinks I'm starting over from 0.

There is a localization issue, yes. We're going to get that resolved quickly as possible, but your badges are tracked and remain, even if it displays new ones in new language. 

@GunMedia_Ben

will the badges ever be updated to give us what we've actually earned?

for example: my achievements show ive broken 100+ doors, but the badge says something like 32...