Fooobar

Doors that doesn't break with new patch

The doors is hard to break now due to new bugs. Combat stanve work sometimes. Normal stance sometimes. Sometimes the door is unbreakable. The camera starts to rotate while breaking.

And the break window animation... sigh.

I feelt so nerfed. I don't want to play Jason until this is fixed...

4 hours ago, Pikalicious said:

Okay...I'm done here

You know where the door is.

I've noticed it with more than just one door myself. It makes you think that you can get through it the old fashioned way; by smashing it but it just sits there mocking you with your inability to make it completely crumble. Door will get to the point  that you have no more context button presses left and yet still be standing. At first I thought it was me but it appears that I'm wrong. Not solely relegated to the smaller maps either. I smashed a door at the big house (I know not always necessary but still fun)  and hit it twice, it went to the damaged state and then I couldn't do anything else to it. Thankfully it was already apparently unlocked because I was able to just open it up and waltz right in. But still. It's awfully hard to get exited about chasing counselors when I have a 50/50 chance of not even being able to get at them. Who needs glitches when you can lock yourself into a safe and snuggly cabin?

20 minutes ago, VenomSymbiote said:

Really hope this doesn't take a month+ to fix.

It will.  Not to mention that when they do fix it, 4 other things will be broken because of it. 

• Like 2

The latest patch solves this issue partially. It still takes more time to break a door. Combat stance do not work at all and normal stance sometimes miss.

I get stuck in animation for breaking the door. After it breaks and disappears I end up swinging at it until I hit RT again. Annoying as hell but at least I figured out how to stop it.

57 minutes ago, Truth said:

I get stuck in animation for breaking the door. After it breaks and disappears I end up swinging at it until I hit RT again. Annoying as hell but at least I figured out how to stop it.

There are problems with several jason animations.

Picking up a knife has been buggy since first version.

After latest patch the breaking power box animation is buggy to.

Installing the fuse is also really buggy after latest patch. It sometimes take several tries just to start the minigame.