I think it would be kind of cool if you had the option to throw gas on Jason and if he's hit with a flare gun or fire crackers he would be set on fire for a few seconds lightning up his position and slowing him down. But of course the balancing problem would be people just using the gas cans for that reason only instead of using it when Jason has you pretty much blocked from the cars as a last ditch effort. 

• Like 1

Not a bad idea!

The flare gun is already in the game for an ignition source! :)

I guess if the cops are already called why not torch Jason?

For the most part it's probably just a waste of gas, but in certain scenarios it would really come in handy. I like the idea, especially if they added an extra gas can for this purpose.

I actually prefer the addition of a flip-top lighter. If you have the lighter, you can sacrifice a med spray to flame blast Jason and set him alight putting all his abilities and grab on cooldown for a few seconds.

93192047.jpg

It would also be nice to use the fire extinguishers on the map to spray Jason and blind him temporarily.

Fire-Extinguishers-Defense-Weapons.jpg

• Like 2

I would like to add that when he is on fire his damage will increase but he wouldnt be able to make the shift ability and TP, also he wouldnt be able to sprint while in fire, only slowly walk for a few time

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alkavian said:

I actually prefer the addition of a flip-top lighter. If you have the lighter, you can sacrifice a med spray to flame blast Jason and set him alight putting all his abilities and grab on cooldown for a few seconds.

93192047.jpg

It would also be nice to use the fire extinguishers on the map to spray Jason and blind him temporarily.

Fire-Extinguishers-Defense-Weapons.jpg

Very cool ideas 

Love the idea of setting Jason alight. We've talked about this before on here actually. I had an idea for it which I'll paste from another thread:

Instead of the flare gun method, they could put a box of matches item in the game (we definitely have enough empty drawers for it), so that you could carry both the gas and a way to light Jason up, since obviously you can't carry gas + flare. The box of matches would have their own prompt to activate for Jason (like the sweater).

Conditions: Throwing gas and lighting Jason up should be done then and there, with a limited time window to do it, instead of throwing gas and lighting later in the match. What actual effect it has, whether it's a large increase in cooldown for abilities, or no abilities till the fire is out, and a stun to go with it, is up for debate. Because it gives up one escape objective though, making it a last resort kind of deal, the effect on Jason should be a powerful one to make it worthwhile.

I don't get you?!

Why would you ever want to sacriface the gas? That is just selfish and frankly stupid (sorry). This is a game about escaping, not beting Jason up.

The only thing that would hapoen is that a bunch of 8-year old would running around trolling Jason and destroying the escape chances for all players. The game would become unplayable.

I have played matches wuth whining kids looking for a shotgun the entirly game until they die  For what use? The  shutgun givrs you marginally better survavial chance - the gas much higher.

I only think this should be a thing if Tommy is the last one alive, or if all female counselors are dead. Fix the boat and have Tommy get in with the other thing of gas and you can play out the Friday part 6 ending. Perhaps add a few more steps to it so it's not easier to pull off than the current way to kill Jason. 

There are multiple propane tanks around the maps. Would be great if we can pick those up, and then blow them with the flaregun/shotgun..