KaoJin

Good Bye Team Killing :( , do anyone have last footage of this being possible?

Group these reeled in clips of you team killing before the patch came to make team killing be useless in public matches. I will surely miss this future, and I dislike the direction. What if new glitches are found, and you can't kill the cheater, etc, or someone teaming with Jason. 

Most seem to be happy. I for one know I am. Got tired of asshat trolls strolling around attacking me when trying to get things done. Already have to worry about Jason, don't need to watch my back against 7 other clowns ruining gameplay for me.

• Like 1

I LOVE the change.

My life was saved last night when Jason grabbed me out of the car, and a counselor shot him with a shotgun without killing me! That's how it should be!

The solution to new glitches is fixing them.  Not letting children and man-children hold 7 people hostage by TKing everyone  

• Like 1

Agree, it's so nice not having the experience ruined by idiots and even encourages teamplay now. 

Been playing all afternoon and have only seen one idiot blocking doors. As others have pointed out, it's "Troll-lite" at best, and trolls will soon get bored of that. 

Really enjoying the game after a hiatus. Haven't escaped once, but did 7/7 as Jason so "still got it", thankfully. ;)

1 hour ago, Splatterhouse said:

Been playing all afternoon and have only seen one idiot blocking doors. As others have pointed out, it's "Troll-lite" at best, and trolls will soon get bored of that. 

I like that description - "troll-lite".  

I am very excited for the change.  I can't imagine many idiots making youtube videos of standing in doorways to troll people.  Well, I guess there will always be that one guy...

I'm happy it's gone also but to be honest someone shooting someone else with a shotgun was pretty funny?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KaoJin said:

Group these reeled in clips of you team killing before the patch came to make team killing be useless in public matches. I will surely miss this future, and I dislike the direction. What if new glitches are found, and you can't kill the cheater, etc, or someone teaming with Jason. 

I for one love that they took it out.All it did was promote people to kill each other for no reason.

1Like you could accidentally shut the door on someone and all of a sudden they want to pick up a weapon or a gun and kill you.

2.You could be the only person in the group that was talking and be the first target they want to kill for no reason

3.If someone just happen to grab a gun and get a trolling idea and did not care about xp or escaping they would just shoot a random person  just for the fun and laugh and then leave

You say it will help kill someone that is teaming up with Jason but it WONT because if they know you are trying to kill them they can just hide under the bed and wait for Jason to kill everyone while that person is giving off counselor location.

So Summary of what im trying to say is

Team killing did more harm to the game than good 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, KaoJin said:

Report them like you should. Period.

Im over it. I didnt care about it before, an i still dont now.

I do think the shotgun shld still be able to hit fellow counselors. For a penalty. 

Nothing like getting swarmed by counselors an have that one guy standing in the back shoot through all his teammates to hit you. 

Yeah thats fair.

It would have been better that a team killer should automatically be kick from the game. One is a warning. Two is an automatic kick.