30 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

The final girl is also the girl able to juke and escape Jason for the last 20 to 30 minutes of the film. And look at Jennys pathetic 3 speed. Her movements are so predictable.

Yes. I dont understand why Composure is the final girl stat? While composure is important, speed and stamina shouldn't be that low, considering how long the final girls always kite Jason around. He WILL find you anyways. No matter if you have 8 or 10 Composure, thats his Rage. Plus when Jason actually follows a last standing Jenny, her screen is perma Black after a while and even when going inside or losing him, it stays black for literally 2 minutes. Its horrible, which is reason why she is low tier. Even Tiffany (if you're good at repair skills) is a better counselor overall for the same kiting playstyle many say Jenny is good at.

3 hours ago, Muffinsfressnapf said:

Yes. I dont understand why Composure is the final girl stat? While composure is important, speed and stamina shouldn't be that low, considering how long the final girls always kite Jason around. He WILL find you anyways. No matter if you have 8 or 10 Composure, thats his Rage. Plus when Jason actually follows a last standing Jenny, her screen is perma Black after a while and even when going inside or losing him, it stays black for literally 2 minutes. Its horrible, which is reason why she is low tier. Even Tiffany (if you're good at repair skills) is a better counselor overall for the same kiting playstyle many say Jenny is good at.

I main Deborah... Her composure is five, and if played right, some matches Jason doesn't even see me once. Jenny's role is to fight off Jason; she doesn't need repair, she needs more speed. 

20 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

The final girl is also the girl able to juke and escape Jason for the last 20 to 30 minutes of the film. And look at Jennys pathetic 3 speed. Her movements are so predictable.

In that case, I'd be alright with sacrificing one point from stealth and give her an extra point in speed. Logically, it makes sense (the final girl typically doesn't encounter Jason into halfway in the film, thus giving her 5/10 in the stealth stat pool.)

On 31/08/2017 at 6:47 AM, Barbara Ann said:

I'll be honest, I decided to main Deb; but I want Jenny to be top tier. I want her to be the very best, or at least, up there amongst the top three. Like someone mentioned, composture is a double edged sword, and as much as I want it to stand out, it just doesn't do all that much. Regardless of her composture, her role is the same as Chad, she's supposed to protect others, and even with his 1 composture Chad completely outclasses her at the role. 

I think that a simple tweak such as this would at least make the difference to improve her role, while keeping her the most composed character: 

If her stats changed to that then all the counsellors would have to have 37 if that did happen I would change Tiffany speed to an 8

I can't help but feel that Jenny and Kenny should swap statistics, and make some adjustments here and there to better suit their new roles:

FridayThe13thGame3.jpg.7fc28e686229aa03088fc604353f982c.jpg

The way I see it, the Final Girl are generally more flexible in roles than others and tend to live longer because of their versatility, and aren't always the most composed of all archetypes. Head Counselor requires being able to work under pressure to help watch and maintain the campsite, and it's not an easy task for the easily stressed, hence why I think someone like Kenny is more suited to having 10/10 Composure than Jenny.

Everybody is talking about how to improve Jenny. But everyone is ignoring the fact that Eric Lachappa needs even more help then her.

Also Jenny trope is "The Girl Next Door". Not "Final Girl". There are some good people with good morals that died in the films. You cannot play out a game like the movies.

I'm probably Jenny's biggest fan. I think a lot of people just play her wrong. She's a Stealth bodyguard to AJ and Deborah and Lachappa.

when she does lose her map, it takes a while to get back, but rarely do I ever lose it in the first place.

She's great at fighting and hiding. Not running in circles outside far away from the safety of Cabins.

Main girls frequently hide, and fight Jason. I feel her stats reflect that trope well.

She has more stamina than speed. I can think of lots of films where the final girl can't outrun the killer, but puts up a long  chase with the killer at her heels. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, dandop1984 said:

I'm probably Jenny's biggest fan. I think a lot of people just play her wrong. She's a Stealth bodyguard to AJ and Deborah and Lachappa.

when she does lose her map, it takes a while to get back, but rarely do I ever lose it in the first place.

She's great at fighting and hiding. Not running in circles outside far away from the safety of Cabins.

Main girls frequently hide, and fight Jason. I feel her stats reflect that trope well.

She has more stamina than speed. I can think of lots of films where the final girl can't outrun the killer, but puts up a long  chase with the killer at her heels. 

Well said. I think Jenny's stats reflect the "girl next door" type. I don't play as her unless I have it on random and she pops up. Deb is more suited to my play style, fixing things, and basically staying under the radar. If I want to take on the bodyguard role (or I'm just in a bad mood and feel like wailing on Jason :lol:  ) , I play as Buggzy. It feels like some people want to play the "girl next door" look, with stats to reflect their playstyles. 

Maybe one day the game will have a "build your own counselor" mechanic in the game where you pick a character, or maybe have a generic male and generic female model, where you have 35 skill points to allocate as you see fit. That might actually be fun. I just don't know what kind of programming or balancing issues that would create. I am not a game designer, programmer, or artist. 

13 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

It feels like some people want to play the "girl next door" look, with stats to reflect their playstyles.

Exactly. If people want to fix objective, they should play AJ or Adam, not Jenny. If they want to run and juke, they should play Bugzzy or Vanessa. When I play Jenny, I like to use her strentgth, which is high composure = avoiding sense and good late stamina regen.

• Like 1

Jenny and Chad are so similar. All Jenny's composure stat is Chad's speed stat. They are both lucky, have similar repair, strengh and stamina. The only problem is Jenny's speed being too low, but it wouldn't be very fun to have only characters with high speed. One of them had to be slow and Jenny is part of it. I don't think it is necessary to change her stats.

Jenny kiss.png

17 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

Well said. I think Jenny's stats reflect the "girl next door" type. I don't play as her unless I have it on random and she pops up. Deb is more suited to my play style, fixing things, and basically staying under the radar. If I want to take on the bodyguard role (or I'm just in a bad mood and feel like wailing on Jason :lol:  ) , I play as Buggzy. It feels like some people want to play the "girl next door" look, with stats to reflect their playstyles. 

Maybe one day the game will have a "build your own counselor" mechanic in the game where you pick a character, or maybe have a generic male and generic female model, where you have 35 skill points to allocate as you see fit. That might actually be fun. I just don't know what kind of programming or balancing issues that would create. I am not a game designer, programmer, or artist. 

TheY won't do that cause it's on fair for the people who paid 10k

16 hours ago, Erkanlepro said:

Jenny and Chad are so similar. All Jenny's composure stat is Chad's speed stat. They are both lucky, have similar repair, strengh and stamina. The only problem is Jenny's speed being too low, but it wouldn't be very fun to have only characters with high speed. One of them had to be slow and Jenny is part of it. I don't think it is necessary to change her stats.

Jenny kiss.png

I, per se, wouldn't want a complete overhaul for Jenny's stats, just for her speed to get bumped up one while composure gets bumped down one. I see her more as "final girl" than "girl next door" so it'd make more sense for her to have a tad bit more speed. She doesn't have to be as fast as Vanessa, just a little faster than she currently is.

But, more than anything, I just want them to fix her helmet hair so it actually looks good. She's the only female counselor whose hair needs to be completely reworked.

As others have stated, at the end of the day the composure stat helps but really does not matter much when jason is around. Jenny gets just as scared as others quickly and it takes forever to recover. At the end of the day i wouldnt mind that 10 being bumped down 2 or three to add to the repair stat. Her stamina is pretty good and the speed doesnt bother me. One last thing i think her hair should be redone. The other girls hair seems to be so much more lifelike and movable. Seems they got to jenny last with the hair and just finished as fast as they could lol.

Jenny is kind of built for 'surviving the full twenty minutes.' Her composure is a full 10/10, which will help make it harder for Jason to sense her, and with stackable perks, she'll be a ghost walking by Jason. If we're talking about stat buffs, I'd like to see her repair go to maybe a 6/10. Maybe bring her luck down a bit to 4/10.

44 minutes ago, Daminus said:

Jenny is kind of built for 'surviving the full twenty minutes.' Her composure is a full 10/10, which will help make it harder for Jason to sense her, and with stackable perks, she'll be a ghost walking by Jason. If we're talking about stat buffs, I'd like to see her repair go to maybe a 6/10. Maybe bring her luck down a bit to 4/10.

Deff wouldnt mind the 6 repair, and the low composure. I truly hope they tweak her stats and listen to the players.

• Like 1

Well you knew exactly what i meant big boy, dont like what i say dont post! These forms are for discussions about the GAME. Still doesnt take away from my point and the subject. Carry on.

So what you are saying is... A little white girl that is fearless should also be able to repair a car, a boat, a phone box, and power boxes? LOL

6 hours ago, gamergal1591 said:

Deff wouldnt mind the 6 repair, and the low composure. I truly hope they tweak her stats and listen to the players.

So what you want is a female Adam with more luck?

Composure is a good stat. I could say stamina is overrated due to its limited returns when full fear takes effect.

I don't know why, everytime I see a Jenny in-game, I feel like I must help her because she is too slow. I wonder if I am the only one feeling this way...