Is it just me or do you think that jenny's intelligence should be higher? She does not seem like the stupid kind and i think 2/10 is way to low for her. She should at least be average in that aspect. I hope the devs end up tweaking her a bit. I would not mind her composure going down for that. She should deff be a 5/6 in my opinion. Not many like playing as her in matches i see and i do not mind that because i actually stand out lol, she has great stamina and luck you just have to know how to use her combined with great perks the only thing that bothers me is that intelligence, Anyone else? 

Edited by gamergal1591
fixed a word
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, AirMoons said:

I like her 10 composure, I would not want that to be changed.

Eh,no. There are PLENTY of perks to help with fear. 

10 Composure is what makes her unique. She is not a characters that will repair things. She is the final girl, her composure makes her good late game, so does her luck. I like counselors being unique.

If you want less composure and more intelligence, just play Adam or AJ, depending if you value strength or stealth more..
Jenny : 10 composure 2 repair 6 stealth 1 strength
Adam : 7 composure 6 repair 3 stealth 8 strength
AJ : 7 composure 7 repair 10 stealth 2 strength

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AirMoons said:

10 Composure is what makes her unique. She is not a characters that will repair things. She is the final girl, her composure makes her good late game, so does her luck. I like counselors being unique.

If you want less composure and more intelligence, just play Adam or AJ, depending if you value strength or stealth more..
Jenny : 10 composure 2 repair 6 stealth 1 strength
Adam : 7 composure 6 repair 3 stealth 8 strength
AJ : 7 composure 7 repair 10 stealth 2 strength

no jenny is my favorite and main character, They have already tweaked the characters stats once after launch. I still stand by her intelligence going up some. She is not a character who should have a 2/10 in that. Thats what i think and others iv talked to have agreed. We will just have to agree to disagree, sorry! I dont really care what stat went down as long as the intelligence went UP some.

• Like 1

Counselor stats have to add up to 35, so you could not just increase intelligence by 3. What would your proposition be for new stats?

Jenny's play style is to be a Stealth Body guard. Hang with AJ or Deborah, and watch their backs, be the girl ready to fight jason if he arrives at the phone box, or car. Her luck is 2nd best to chad, so she can fight.

Her stealth while identical to chad, does not produce noise circles when jogging. Could be a glitch, but a good glitch.

I like Jenny's 10 composure. Once you get use to it I can never go back to a councillor who craps their pants when Jason arrives. I can't stand tunnel vision, and loss of mini map. I've also escaped Jason's grab without a pocket knives so many occasions, usually in cabins or on hills, this can be a real advantage that a lot of people brush off as being useless.

I do kinda wish her intelligence was a tad higher, but not sure what to give up?

2 intelligence is still manageable, as long as Jason isn't breathing down your back. You can opt out of repair checks, and get a 5 skill check with her. I frequently repair without alerting Jason's.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AirMoons said:

There are perks to help with repairing ^_^

As was said before, Tinker speeds up the repair wheel. It does not make the skill checks bigger. Higher speed with small checks means you're guaranteed to screw up.

• Like 3

Well hate to burst your bubble, but intelligence is gone, its repair now.  So why do you keep complaining about intelligence?  Being smart doesn't necessarily mean you would be good at repairing something.

• Like 3

Composure isn't that important. Having a 10 is overkill and acts as a double edge sword. No counselor is immune to fear. If Jenny gets scared, she'll have tunnel vision forever. It takes her the longest to recover. At that point, she might as well be dead since she can't run.

Because of this I see her as inferior to Chad imo. Chad has max out luck, same stealth and a bit more strength and can run fast to pull off the bodyguarding duty better in the mid to late game. His composure is manageable if he keeps his flashlight on and stick with the group. He craps his pants when he sees Jason but also can recovers from it fast if Jason is out of sight.

If they want to improve Jenny, I would take some composure points away and put it somewhere else that would make better sense. Keep in mind that Jason in rage mode beats out any epic perks. He will find you and fish you out as long as its not a dumb Jason.

• Like 2

Yeah, they should bump the composure down two points and maybe put those points on repair to give her a solid 4...not the greatest but still far better than what she's got. And do something about that hair. Definitely fix that hairstyle too.

Why not give EVERYONE repair then (sarcasm) there is a reason that A.J., Eric, and Deborah are the repairers and Adam in a pinch.  Not everyone needs to repair.

• Like 3

I'm certainly not saying everyone should have repair, just that Jenny should be slightly better than Tiffany instead of both being in the same wheelhouse. I'd expect the final girl-esque character to be a little better at it than the flirty girl, even if only by a small margin.

Hardly. It takes just as long with Jenny as Tiffany, give or take a few second difference, which isn't much of a difference at all. But I digress.

10 hours ago, Emperiex said:

Hardly. It takes just as long with Jenny as Tiffany, give or take a few second difference, which isn't much of a difference at all. But I digress.

Any counselor with a repair stat at 1 is by far the hardest to pass a skill's check without messing up or Jason grabbing you before you can finish. Repair 2's have wider skill check points/markers, thus making it quicker and easier to repair.

Future reference to people who don't know: If you keep finding skill checks with 8 -10 points, keep backing out until one with 5-6 spawn in. It will eventually happen. (I primarily play as Tiffany.)

I'll be honest, I decided to main Deb; but I want Jenny to be top tier. I want her to be the very best, or at least, up there amongst the top three. Like someone mentioned, composture is a double edged sword, and as much as I want it to stand out, it just doesn't do all that much. Regardless of her composture, her role is the same as Chad, she's supposed to protect others, and even with his 1 composture Chad completely outclasses her at the role. 

I think that a simple tweak such as this would at least make the difference to improve her role, while keeping her the most composed character: 

Composure:    8/10
Luck:    8/10
Repair:    2/10
Speed:    5/10
Stamina:    5/10
Stealth:    6/10
Strength:    1/10

Definitely need to buff Jenny's intelligence. Due to her stats I've noticed not many people play as her and often when people do Jenny is one of the first to die (alongside Vanessa). This is a shame, because Jenny is a great character and she deserves final girl stats!

Jenny shouldn't lose composure points, she is the final girl after all. These stats are supposed to be representative of the tropes themselves, so it doesn't make sense for her to be altered. And it's "repair", not "intelligence." Since when was the final girl known for her repair in the films? I think she should stay as is.

7 hours ago, disco romance said:

Jenny shouldn't lose composure points, she is the final girl after all. These stats are supposed to be representative of the tropes themselves, so it doesn't make sense for her to be altered. And it's "repair", not "intelligence." Since when was the final girl known for her repair in the films? I think she should stay as is.

The final girl is also the girl able to juke and escape Jason for the last 20 to 30 minutes of the film. And look at Jennys pathetic 3 speed. Her movements are so predictable.