Hello everyone and Friday the 13th game creators!

As an avid and proud player of your game and happy to be a part of this community, I had thought of an idea that I feel like could be really cool for the creators to do! This idea spawns from Freddy Vs Jason. Although F13 didn't get the rights to the title to make it a DLC, hopefully this idea could maybe get into the right hands so that the rights can be handed over? Sadly, probably not as I am only one voice and do not know how detailed the legal system can be.. But who knows, maybe so? Anyway, what this FvJ idea is, is this:

Imagine you would allow a fellow player to die, whether its maybe through a sacrifice, simply being killed, being hit with sleep, etc. etc., whether it'd be simple or convoluted. Once this player is killed, sacrificed off or even asleep, the player is then transported to Hell as a tormented soul or demon who must track down and persuade Freddy to rise onto the real world. If done successfully, the player would then be consumed by Freddy and eventually possess and control the now knife glove wielding, walking nightmare. Once you play as Freddy, your job is similar to Tommy's, where you are called to take down Jason. It's basically, I feel, a more in depth and similar style to the way of calling in Tommy.

What do you think? Any kind of feedback is greatly appreciated!

Ummm... there's been many a thread about this  Freddy vs. Jason thing, and you already know the answer. This game is called Friday the 13th. They have no intention to include other horror icons.

Freddy Vs. Jason will not appear in the game, they do not have the license. AND STOP trying to put Freddy Krueger in a game called FRIDAY THE 13th, which the killer is JASON VOORHEES because you become heavy here !!!!!

Yes, I'm afraid this one is very unlikely to happen. Wes (co-producer at Gun Media) posted up detailed thoughts on this a while back.

I need to lock this thread up, we have to keep the forums as clean and clear as possible, but here's a link to Wes's explanation. Take a look there when you can.

And hey, make yourself an intro post in the Introduction section when you can, give us a chance for a proper hello!

• Like 1