Jump to content
Crawly Creature

Adding Rob Dier as a playable Counselor

Recommended Posts

The irony is we will both get what we want. The Devs will just put Rob in the wheelchair, wouldn't that be funny? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they could change the intro to Jason killing his own counselor, as in if you are picked then the counselor you chose in case you would be one is the one dying and add rob in as playable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh hai Mark. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The devs should have at least used the Rob Dier character model for the single player challenges based on Friday the 13th Part 4 .

On 10/25/2018 at 5:50 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

LOL why Mark?

That's a famous line from one of the worst movies ever made, "the Room." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2018 at 12:17 PM, Pazuzu said:

The devs should have at least used the Rob Dier character model for the single player challenges based on Friday the 13th Part 4 .

That's a famous line from one of the worst movies ever made, "the Room." 

1. I agree adding Rob to be more useful would have helped his popular status amongst the fanbase.

2. I know it why that reference haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2018 at 2:55 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

1. I agree adding Rob to be more useful would have helped his popular status amongst the fanbase.

2. I know it why that reference haha.

I don't really have answer, but I would guess it has something to do with Mark from Part 2, as someone earlier in this thread suggested adding the wheelchair character into the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pazuzu said:

I don't really have answer, but I would guess it has something to do with Mark from Part 2, as someone earlier in this thread suggested adding the wheelchair character into the game.

Ah understandable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×