Crawly Creature

Adding Rob Dier as a playable Counselor

Ok, So Seeing as there are 2 upcoming Counselors along with the new update DLC, One of them should be Rob. I mean Seriously. NO One wants the wheelchair guy. But rob should be one of them.

• Like 2

AGREE!

And when Rob is killed he must shout "He's killing me!  Run!  He's killing me!"

Oh...and give him his rifle with some bullets (more than one) but he can't carry anything else when using it.M.

M.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 0:54 AM, Crawly Creature said:

Ok, So Seeing as there are 2 upcoming Counselors along with the new update DLC, One of them should be Rob. I mean Seriously. NO One wants the wheelchair guy. But rob should be one of them.

I wish I could give infinite likes to this. I definitely want something implemented where it switches between Tommy & Rob as to who shows up when you use the CB radio. Putting in the wheelchair character would be an utter waste when you have actually useful characters like Rob that could be implemented into the game.

I agree Rob should be added as a hero, and lets be honest here most players who come back as Tommy play more like Rob in the movie, so it would be a perfect fit. :lol:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LateNightMike said:

AGREE!

And when Rob is killed he must shout "He's killing me!  Run!  He's killing me!"

Oh...and give him his rifle with some bullets (more than one) but he can't carry anything else when using it.M.

M.

Absolutely agree with Rob being playable. I'm tired of seeing him die over and over without a fight. It seems out of character for him. His model is already made, why not use him? Give him a machete to start out with, and an equivalent to the pocket knife, his boot knife he had. No need for a rifle, since he never got to use it. Rob's death animation should be exactly like in part 4, along with his famous last words "He's killing me!", should he die :lol:. @GunMedia_Ben and all that are involved, please make this happen!

I feel bad for the guy. He has to die in every intro. Instead every counselor should take a turn and die by Jason's hand in the intro.

So say your Jason. The counselor you selected in the lobby will die in the intro. Sounds better and more creative.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Archgamer said:

I feel bad for the guy. He has to die in every intro. Instead every counselor should take a turn and die by Jason's hand in the intro.

So say your Jason. The counselor you selected in the lobby will die in the intro. Sounds better and more creative.

And the person who is selected to die in the intro can be chosen by the host.

18 hours ago, krttucker2017 said:

Absolutely agree with Rob being playable. I'm tired of seeing him die over and over without a fight. It seems out of character for him.  Rob's death animation should be exactly like in part 4, along with his famous last words "He's killing me!"

Then again, Rob didn't really put up much of a fight in the movie.  Some shaking and shouting...but the Vegas Judges would score that round 10-0 for Jason easy.

M.

2 hours ago, LateNightMike said:

Then again, Rob didn't really put up much of a fight in the movie.  Some shaking and shouting...but the Vegas Judges would score that round 10-0 for Jason easy.

M.

Right, but as I said, for the game they should make him playable like Tommy, give him the machete and boot knife. Whether he lives or dies is up to the player.

• Like 1

I say mark deserves the spot,  come on now he can grab the window,  throw his wheelchair thru it,  one hand thru the window back in his chair and bam In and out of the house. Just kidding.  He would get a machete to the face constantly except roll backwards off the hill into the water and oohhhh what if we hit him with the car.  Omg how funny

53 minutes ago, Crawly Creature said:

Why would you vote for Mark? He would be an utter waste when you have Rob Dier. and BTW Everyone is agreeing to add Rob Dier.

Apparently "everyone" do not include the game developers...yet...

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Why do I believe Rob should be playable?

Reason 1: Rob is a liked character within the franchise, his character was short-lived but his no care and no fear personality was one of the few within the series besides Tommy.

Reason 2: His role would be fitting he would be the stereotypical "Daredevil" movie character as he performed stunts that most would consider crazy.

Reason 3: Rob is already modeled in the game itself and all he needs a voice actor to fulfill his role!

Who would replace the victim of the cutscenes?

Now you are thinking and wondering at this point on who will replace him as Jason kills someone during all the opening scenes....well who else but Victor J. Faden!

Venturini.jpg

Yup! Victor! the pseudo-antagonist of Part 5 and the man who made Roy Burns become the copycat killer for Jason Voorhees.

What would be his Stats as a Counselor?

Composure: 10/10 (Not scared of Jason when confronted)

Repair: 3/10 (Was a small handyman)

Luck: 2/10 (Didn't have the best of Luck)

Speed: 5/10 (Was a hiker)

Stamina: 5/10 (Best bet for such a heavy guy)

Stealth: 1/10 (Was not about Stealth)

Strength: 9/10 (Prepared to fight Jason in a 1v1 for his sister)

Overall Rob could be a new fan favorite counselor with these type of stats and a unique male counselor for players! what is everyone thoughts?

I want Mark in the wheelchair, so the OP is wrong that no one wants him. I'm not here to rag on Rob, he's a cool character, but Mark is better over all. Rob brings nothing new to the table, if the wheelchair works, then the Devs have done half the job of making bikes for slower counselors to move around big maps on. If nothing else the work that goes into the wheelchair gives them one more tool in the toolbox to play with.

13 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

I want him! I would like to see him, as well as Annie and Mark.

I think your winning me over on Annie, she was a really good character. 

I agree but if they keep adding players to be killed in the beginning it will only make us want that character to be playable. They should make Rob a playable character but then in the beginning of the game kill of a counselor that nobody is using that match. (Random Select).   

• Like 1

On 9/2/2017 at 4:38 AM, Archgamer said:

THIS. Would make more sense that the counselor killed in the intro, is the one the Jason player has selected for when they are counselor.

• Like 1

Just have the char who dies be the counselor the Jason character chose. Maybe with the new engine it'll be possible?

On 8/29/2017 at 5:54 AM, Crawly Creature said:

I- I want the wheelchair guy. (Mark)

3 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

I- I want the wheelchair guy. (Mark)

I imagine playing a match and everyone working together to save Mark, Vanessa pushing him around in the chair, kiting Jason. Meanwhile Chad is popping in to stun Jason if he gets to close and Jenny is hoping in cabins to open doors for Vanessa and mark to come through. Avoiding any cabin that doesn't have two exits would be key. Of course I also imagine watching Chad push the wheelchair into the lake off a dock, because he's Chad. Or Mitch bring the wheelchair toward a cabin like before, and only realizing that Mark is dead when he get inside, and the other counselor gets a jumpscare from the body. Mark with 4 throwing knives sticking out of his face where Mitch can't see. Lachappa stealing the wheelchair from Marks dead body to travel faster, and then refusing to get out of it, trying to convince everyone he's Mark (Lamarko, fastest man alive).