Corkenstein

Compiled Bug list for the new patch!

Is it a bug that you are unable to destroy and unbarricaded door while shut (pre rage). I had to open doors that could be barricaded just to smack at them.

PS4 is still encountering matchmaking issues. I can't find one single match with people in it.

This game just gets better and better. I just shot Jason with a shotgun point blank range. XP Points came up so I definitely hit him. Turn around, and he grabs me. I know part 9 has low stun time but half a second? Honestly, illfonic and gun need to sell this game to another company who knows how to put a fucking game together properly.

4 hours ago, weirdkid5 said:

This had never happened to me again until this patch.  And it happens on every single door for me.

:::shrug::: You were lucky I guess. I reported it in Suggestions/Feedback awhile back. Maybe the patch exacerbated an existing issue...making it more common. :o

I played a few quick matches (3 total and 1 as Jason) and saw the following.

1)  The door breaking bug @weirdkid5 noted during the break door animation. Had to use Shift to escape it. This is an old bug (but apparently more common now).

2)  Saw LaChappa get pulled from the car and was stuck in the seated position during the grab. This is an old bug.

3)  As Jason I had to help a guy stuck opening a drawer. Grabbed him and let him go to fix it. This is an old bug.

4)  Saw a Jason player struggling to combat stance a door. Took 8 hits with Part 8 Jason to get through it. Don't know if it is a glich/bug or intended. Bad and frustrating none the less.

5)  Saw some framerate drop on Higgins Small that was very brief (less than 30 seconds). Didn't have a problem on Crystal Lake Small. Haven't played KicktotheSack Small yet.

Added a few more bugs to the list like QP having issues on PS4 as well as Jason taking damaged when stunned or being able to keep stunning him while he is stunned already.  

I restarted the car but DIDN'T TOUCH THE GAS. Jason smashed the engine and it stalled. Simultaneously, a team mate hit Jason as he smashed the engine. 

Somehow this resulted in me killing my team mate with the car. 

Shouldn't the car be moving to result in a Betrayal?

5 hours ago, Corkenstein said:

One time bug or did it happen every time you played a game and started the car?

Also updated the bug list and divided them into sections so we can know for certain what is bugged and what needs more info or it might have just been a one time with no way to repro it.  

Either way, awesome job guys!  Keep those bugs coming in!  

One time thing, though this hasn't happened in a game for me since my very first game in May.

1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

One time thing, though this hasn't happened in a game for me since my very first game in May.

There was the one time when the car teleported into the lake. But that was back then. 

5 minutes ago, Ban_All_Music said:

There was the one time when the car teleported into the lake. But that was back then. 

I remember it well... so close to escaping. :lol:

Another glitch I found today was when I jumped from the 2nd story window above the main porch steps on Packanack Small. I got stuck in them and couldn't move at all until Jason came and grabbed me. I was Chad, so it muat've been karma for being him.

So in a game I just played, I muted a player at the begining of the match, and at the end they were automatically unmuted.

This was on PC.

I will test further to see if this happens again, but it is not supposed to.

I got to hear this troll gloat about his skills at the end, so yay muting.

Edit. Happened again. This was not happening to me prior to the patch.

I found out on PS4 on map crystal lake, in the archer area where you stand and shoot (wooden stage) that Jason grabbed me while I was behind the fence, before the patch he couldn't do that.

21 hours ago, JPops said:

On PS4 if you shut down the console it will go into an stand by mode. A hard reset on a PS4 can be done by completely powering it down with the power option citing to use it if you are going to unplug your PS4.

It happens a counselor with high stats who avoided Jason most of the game and sense avoidance perks will be tough to find. While it can sometimes be annoying it is not a glitch. They will eventually pop up especially with rage as sense covers a larger part of the map making your chances to pick it up from further away. 

This does not work.

At the end of match, I get badges I already have. Like the badge progress has been reset. I still have my badges.

23 hours ago, JPops said:

On PS4 if you shut down the console it will go into an stand by mode. A hard reset on a PS4 can be done by completely powering it down with the power option citing to use it if you are going to unplug your PS4.

It happens a counselor with high stats who avoided Jason most of the game and sense avoidance perks will be tough to find. While it can sometimes be annoying it is not a glitch. They will eventually pop up especially with rage as sense covers a larger part of the map making your chances to pick it up from further away. 

Thank u you are really kind :-) i tried to hard reset ps4 but it don't works...gu  says that is a problem with the translate of the game...and if we turn the system language in english the badges will reappear.... i will try :-)

1 hour ago, AirMoons said:

This does not work.

Hi i m from Italy and i've the same problem with the badges...they say to turn the system language in english (far better than the awfful italian translate :-))) and the lost badges will reappear...:-)

Yeah I don't want to change my OS preferences just for the sake of badges. I will wait for a fix or better, the ability to choose your language on console.

I don't know if this was said before but it seems with the latest patch you can no longer use firecrackers on PS4 when Jason grabs you, before you could set them off while Jason grabbed you. Thusfar since the update tried it three times, not worked once. :(

Called in tommy at the start if a match and escaped on the boat in 2 minutes.

No one spawned back as Tommy. The match lasted 20 minutes. Bug.

I watched a part 2 Jason get stuck in the door breaking animation. He could not move at all or morph.

New door animations are broken. It takes double the hits to break them and Jason will miss hits. You get stuck too.

Cars get broken on nothing while driving on the road. Jason was not near me ar all. Multiple bugs on cars.

I am finding so many bugs now after the new patch. Gun Media broke more shit than they fixed.

I hate being Jason. It's not fun to play him now and get stun locked 10 times in a row. Slow bug filled window and door animations too

Playing as a counselor does not feel challenging anymore. Jason has been nerfed and needs to be fixed asap.