Corkenstein

Compiled Bug list for the new patch!

Just so we don't have 1000 duplicate new posts about every single bug, let's create one thread that lists all the bugs we have found(that can be verified) so it's easy for us and the devs to reference.  Start listing them and I will update the thread as bugs are reported.  

8/27/2017 Patch

ACTIVE:

- On Packanack small, the two middle rooms on the second floor have a door that is hidden in the wall.  It can be opened and closed but it shows as just a plain wall instead of a door.
- On Higgins Haven Small, their is a a shotgun which can not be picked up in the south end of the map in the new archery range.  It shows as flashing but the player can not interact with it.

- Items are currently not spawning correctly

- Badges disappearing on PS4 and not updating(To fix this hard reset your console.  Hold the power button down for 10 seconds and then turn it back on.)  This is still a bug even though their is a work around since it is not functioning as intended.  

- Using Combat Stance on doors is inconsistent.  Sometimes it registers the hits and sometimes it doesn't.  
- Tommy Jarvis will spawn in on the map as an NPC even though the player selected to control him left the game.  
Bugzy, Adam and Lachappa still have Kenny's voice lines

- Jason's animation sometimes breaks when attacking a door, power generator, or window.

- Jason is able to kill counselors with a window throw before the counselor can use a pocket knife on him

- Wood damage state art asset is displaying the name of what the texture is
- Jason can still take damaged when stunned causing him to stay stunned as long as someone keeps hitting him.  

NEED MORE INFO/VERIFICATION/ONE TIME BUGS

- Sense is inconsistent/might be bugged.  (Needs further testing/more reports)

- Car teleporting after starting (Need to see if it is every time or just a random bug)

- Quickplay is still bugged on PS4(I am getting mixed reports where some say it works and others are having issues hence why it is in this area and not as active)

FIXED:
- PS4 users are experiencing server issues  

• Like 4

Well I can confirm that the maps have been glitched. I was in a private match before I went into public and we found the gas can on the docks at Higgin Haven. So that's a bug that items aren't spawning in the right places. It was floating in the air. 

34 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Well I can confirm that the maps have been glitched. I was in a private match before I went into public and we found the gas can on the docks at Higgin Haven. So that's a bug that items aren't spawning in the right places. It was floating in the air. 

What if it was supposed to spawn on the docks on the smaller maps? Or was this the normal map?

59 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

What if it was supposed to spawn on the docks on the smaller maps? Or was this the normal map?

Could be for smaller maps only.  I put it since it is spawning in mid air.  I have seen it once myself but can't remember the map but it was on the new patch.  

Was just o Higgins Haves Small and at the car at Blair's Cove. I checked all three lodges there and found nothing for the car that was there. Seems unlikely that nothing should spawn so I see this as a new bug.

I will be uploading a link to the video of the Packanack wall-door we found @Corkenstein once it uploads to Xbox live. 

Another one I will upload is when Jason is in combat stance in front of the door and can't hit it. Very frustrating.

@lHeartBreakerl and @LJPIII and I were playing later and saw a match where there were 3 cans of gas that spawned. Heart may have missed it since he was still alive and driving, but car was fixed, boat got fixed and there was an extra can of gas. Classic Higgins Haven was the map.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I will be uploading a link to the video of the Packanack wall-door we found @Corkenstein once it uploads to Xbox live. 

Another one I will upload is when Jason is in combat stance in front of the door and can't hit it. Very frustrating.

@lHeartBreakerl and @LJPIII and I were playing later and saw a match where there were 3 cans of gas that spawned. Heart may have missed it since he was still alive and driving, but car was fixed, boat got fixed and there was an extra can of gas. Classic Higgins Haven was the map.

The combat stance is very inconsistent.  If you are close to the door it won't hit but if you are away from it you can hit it but again it is inconsistent.  Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.  

This is only from one match, so, let me know if others repeat this / if it is constant:

On the Small Packanack Lodge map, there is a radio at the campfire that can be interacted with, but the interaction does nothing - it could not be turned on.

Should be a simple fix of 4 D cell batteries. ;) 

Door still doesn't break after the last hit, a bug that has been in the game since the beta. 

Bugzy, Adam and Lachappa still have Kenny's voice lines and not their own as shown in the virtual cabin. 

Part 9 is still missing his unique music and has the default part 3 music from the beta. 

21 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

This has been a random glitch for a long time now. It's a glitch where the gas or battery doesn't disappear after you install it. You then are either free to use that item again on another vehicle or drop it and go on your way.

Mics on xbox are very buggy. Some people in the game cant hear others and vice versa. This is lobby and in game. 

I coudlnt break windows with Jason.....at all. Not even combat stance. 

Driving with the car in small maps kills fps count and makes drivng really hard

3 hours ago, SnakeSound222 said:

The gas can always spawns in the cabins and never outside. We were on the big maps and there it was floating in mid air and at the docks. 

2 hours ago, Corkenstein said:

Could be for smaller maps only.  I put it since it is spawning in mid air.  I have seen it once myself but can't remember the map but it was on the new patch.  

We were on the big map and in private as we were testing out some things and I came across the gas can floating at the docks in mid air, in all my time playing the game it was never there on the docks. So it might have glitched with the smaller maps. who knows. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@TheHansonGoons I have a video of that door wall already, I even made a thread about it. 

Sometimes Jason gets locked in the door breaking animation, walking in place but still hearing the door chopping.

A variation of a bug from the beta.

Fixed things but then broke it in other places. Expected.

I was playing on the higgens small map. And the tool shed was not on the map. I was in the building but the map was blank. 

This is a small bug, but when playing as Jason on a small map (could be on the normal maps too; haven't tested it), if you're standing next to something that has a small white interaction circle (knives, doors, etc.) and you morph far away from it, you'll be able to see the circle for that object until you walk up to it again. It gets really annoying when I see a circle and approach it thinking it's a knife, only to discover it was a doorknob on the second floor of the lodge on the other side of the map. From my experience, this only happens if you morph away from a circle; not shift.

1 hour ago, weirdkid5 said:

Sometimes Jason gets locked in the door breaking animation, walking in place but still hearing the door chopping.

A variation of a bug from the beta.

Fixed things but then broke it in other places. Expected.

This was happening in the regular game after Beta. It is not as a result of this patch. Just not fixed yet I guess.

EDIT:  Is the door smash glitch in Higgins still happening? Go upstairs and start breaking down the door to the closet at the end of the hall and the door to the left room breaks as well.

Me and all my friends lost EVERY BADGES earned til now...except 2... i hope that the trophy counter don t have the same problem...the badges are lost forever? Someboby knows it?

2 minutes ago, ale666mori said:

Me and all my friends lost EVERY BADGES earned til now...except 2... i hope that the trophy counter don t have the same problem...the badges are lost forever? Someboby knows it?

You need to hard reset your console. 

For the two glitches I found earlier,

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TheHansonGoons/video/35707797 door wall

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TheHansonGoons/video/35707892 unbreakable door. This was also happening with windows when not using the new A button prompt(X button for the PSN fan base)

Ok feeling like an idiot here...this may very well be my fault but is there a problem with Sense now? I was trying to find a player for about 10 mins, had Rage mode on which should light up any house they're in, but there was just nothing. It's like they disappeared from the match.

I travelled all over the map, same places multiple times and no one showed up. No pings either. Sense is pretty far reaching usually and I've never ever run into this problem, ever. It wasn't until the very end of the match when a cabin finally showed up red. What the hell? I mean I could've just had a stupid match but again this has never happened to me before.

• Like 1